Can you describe love in your own words?

Love doesn't think logically.

Most Helpful Guy

• Well, I am a very logical person but then I do believe in love and I also have my own definition for that, but it's hard to explain.

Love doesn't think logically?

Well, I strongly believe that people who are in love can think if they want too, but the fact is that they are so overtaken by emotions that their mind stops working and they base everything on their emotions/feelings. I mean just because they are in love it doesn't mean that they should stop using their head, it doesn't mean they can't think logically to make their relationship better, they can make their love stronger if they can induce at least some logical thinking.

However the reality is it doesn't happen.

This is only my opinion of course.

Most Helpful Girl

• When im in love they are always on my mind and i always get butterflies.

What Guys Said 8

• Rick Sanchez says it better than I can.
    https://youtu.be/0rWunrNejmA?t=46s

• What is love? It simply means someone has become more important to you than yourself. On that note.
    Its easy to start loving, but nigh impossible to keep loving.

• Caring more for another than for yourself.

• Love is dedication to your devotion.

• What I feel for my girlfriend, family and friends. That is love. I feel love for 3 things. A triangle has 3 sides. The illuminati symbol is a triangle. Illuminati confirmed.

I had to, I'm bored.

• Love is when my source code drives me effing nuts yet, I still keep calling it baby blossom... LOL.

• love is giving what you are not what you have.

• When I'm in love, I get huge erection. That's true love

What Girls Said 2

• Love is a an emergent property of emotional bonding and sexual attraction that results in evolutions most pleasurable form of human weakness.

• something that makes you keep living in this harsh world