What's something you hate and something you like about you?

Something I hate: There are lots of really stupid and irrational things I do and I KNOW I'm being irrational but I just can't stop myself? and I REALLY hate this because it has ruined my life multiple times.

Something I like: My eyeliner skills are on point

Most Helpful Guy

• Something I hate: going to the bathroom after the Mexican buffet lol. Jk probably that I'm shy and awkward

Something I like: I care for other people and always try my best to help. And also this sexy face lol

Most Helpful Girl

• Hate: I can NEVER turn my brain off. Like ever. It can drive me crazy
    Like: I like that i can jam with anyone and look at the brighter things in life.

• Being a positive person is amazing

• The fact that you're honest is why if i knew you in person i think i would like you! like i said chill. I know i'm still trying to master it -.- i friken hate it.

• Thank you for MHO!

What Guys Said 16

• What I dislike about myself: Lack of patient, I don't have much patience as a person.

What I like about myself: I am very logical and whenever I take my decisions I always take them based on logic, observations, facts and reasoning.

• Hate: I have no motivation for anything. I don't care about much of anything.

Like: Not sure. I guess my level of logic.

• Hate having to waste time pooping everyday.
    Like that I'm healthy enough to do it, :)
    Yay I win I pooped today!! :D
    Yes I'm the king of small celebrations. :)

• HATE: How I sometimes procrastinate to make decisions or organize my personal life. :(

LIKE: To be honest, I'm pretty happy with myself right now. :)

• Screw my laziness. Sometimes I spend nearly an hour of idleness.
    Something I like: It's easy for me to talk to girls.

• Too many self hates to pick... 😣

• ... that's quite a difference... irrational and makeup...
    I hate that the following sentence is true
    I like that the preceding sentence is false
    honestly I'm okay with me ;-)

• Like: I'm nice, Hate: Maybe too nice

• I've got a lot knowledge about everything and can make people understand easily, that's good.
    I hate is, I'm super lazy once any job has been done.

• I hate my guts and love my brains

• I like how honest I can be.
    I hate how loud my voice is

• Well I like that I'm cute, and I hate that overthinking about everything

• i care about other people and i care about other people... :/

• i hate about myself is that i am an older virgin. What i like about myself... that i seem strong enough to exist

• I'm often very reckless... and I find maself to regret ma decisions I made by then after some point...

Yet I'm proud of ma deep knowledge in music... I've listened to many different albums throughout ma life so far... and I'm still doin' it...

1 private opinion(s)
Only the asker and the opinion owner can see it. Learn more

What Girls Said 17

• Dislike - how impatient i am. I need to learn to be more patient, especially whilst stuck in traffic lol

Like - how adaptable i am. I can adapt to almost any situation, environment and circumstances. Which is really beneficial if i go through sad time in my life
    I can also adapt to other people's personalties too. So i can talk to them on their level

• Hate: I'm too fucking insecure for my own good. I feel like I'm never good enough. I dealt with severe cystic acne before (accutane cleared it up) but it killed my self-esteem and made me hate myself. I don't hate myself anymore. I just still have those stupid freaking insecurities that come up like "HAH, BITCH, MISS ME?"

Like: My personality, my eyes, and my body. I'm weird and crazy. I'm passionate and artistic.

I'm super freaking confusing... I know.

• I hate that I fall in love with anyone who is nice to me/speak's to me (I fall in love very 5minute's) or that I forgive the cruelest of people who have done me/other's wrong and I like that I don't take shit and will call mf's out on their bull and I like that I'm not so judgmental or easily influenced by other's.

• Hate- not being able to be as logical as I'd like to be.

Like- i like my simplicity in things. I'm not fussy when it comes to pleasing me

• *gives you cookies* :D

• Ohhh. Yeah I feel you

• I hate hate HATE my emotional reactivity. I'm quit to tears, kicking holes in the wall, smashing things, saying terrible thinhs I don't mean.

And to keep on the same coin I love how that passion translates into sex, love, even conversation. Being a crazy hormonal Italian girl is a two edged sword xD

• I love having adhd but I also hate it at the same time. :D

• I can be dingy but I am responsible.

• Something I hate: I tend to overthink a lot, which just makes me stressed and unfocused. It's almost like I get obsessed and just can't stop thinking about it..

Something I like: I believe that I see something good in almost everyone and I'm willing to give everyone a chance, because I think everyone deserves a chance.

• things I hate about myself: there are honestly a lot of things I hate about myself, I'm my own worst critic. I'd rather not say.

what I love about myself: I've no idea, I have confidence, and I love that I can be a bitch when needed. lol.

• Something I like: I'm loyal with a big heart.
    Something I hate: I'm loyal with a big heart.

• Hate my awkwardness and my body, but I like my eye and usually like my hair

• I really hate my belly but love my legs

• That I'm a hypocrite lol a huge one!

• Hate: my love for energy drinks
    Likes: my personality

• What i hate: I overthink too much
    What i like: I'm very open minded

• Dislike the fact that im such a negative thinker... like the fact that i am very hard working!

• I like my eyes and my personality. I like my intelligence. I like my makeup skills.

I don't like my body so much. I have to work on it!