If I get assaulted by an elderly?

I was working and some granny yelled at me to clean somthing and both of my co workers looked and it was clean so I don't know what was her problem. So next time I'm going to put on ear phones and ignore her so I don't know what's going to happen if I do but what can I do if she puts her hands on me

Most Helpful Guy

• Depends entirely on the circumstances, your youth should protect you from being hurt to much :P.

If its a restaurant setting stay polite and tell her that her behavior is inappropriate and that she will be forced to leave if she continues.

If its in an office or supermarket setting you can possibly afford to be more direct and tell her to stop, if she refuses contact your supervisor.

Most Helpful Girl

• Elder Skelter... when old people attack! I highly doubt that would happen. Maybe she was having a moment of senility?

What Guys Said 2

• she can't put her hands on you i think so, and even if she will then you can defend yourself by saying the right thing to her face, besides your co workers probably know that she is crazy.

• Dont worry she won't harm

What Girls Said 0