Why do some people post themselves naked on the internet for free?

If this sounds insulting, it's not meant to be.
Some people, mostly girls from my experience, like to post videos and such of themselves naked, or even having sex. As far as I know, they're not getting paid to, so why at all? To make them more or less horny? Does it make them feel more confident about themselves?
Would you do this, have you done it before, and if so than why?

Well, it seems to mostly be for sorts of fun I personally cannot comprehend atm. 😅

So here's a new question:
It seems every single time a girl is asked if she wants to one-on-one via a social app like Snapchat or Kik, they are insulated.
Why?
Also, which of you girls would want to or already do one or the other, and if so which kinds exactly? (No, this is not a request. Just a Yes/No type question. lol)

Most Helpful Girl

• maybe it's because those girl like being watched. some girls with low self-steem need somebody else's aproval to feel confident

Most Helpful Guy

• Attention. They don't get enough male attention.
    Probably also have many issues.
    Most girls love attention, especially when it comes from their looks, that's why you see more girls doing that kind of stuff.

What Girls Said 14

• For the thrill? The sexual thrill?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BFbpooL1F4U

• Self esteem boost I assume.

• I think most are like revenge porn, no? I don't know. If not, I think they enjoy the thrill and attention. I feel like society and men enjoy and even encourage women to be insecure so they can manipulate the weakest of us for their pleasures, even exposing are nudity.
    And others genuinely enjoy and are free with nudity and sex.

• Ego.

• They probably just like the thrill of being "anonymous" and people seeing them nude.

• but most of these girls are usually not anonymous after very few months of the sex tape release, someone usually recognizes the girl.

• I don't know man. It bothers me too.

• they know sex sells and get people's interest or attention first thing... Not completely naked.

• They like the attention.

• they don't value "chastity" because it's their bodies and they want to show it off.

• I would ask you, Should they charge for it?

• No, I'm wondering what other pleasures besides money they would intend to gain.

• I think they get a kick out of being exhibitionists

• I.. hav... not.. done.. that.. before lol I swear to da ga lord 😂😝

• I don't know but I'd never do it.

• It's fun to know people out there are pleasuring themselves to YOUR photos

1 private opinion(s)
Only the asker and the opinion owner can see it. Learn more

What Guys Said 7

• * sexual empowerment
    * if she post pics and vids for free, she technically isn't a whore which soothes her emotionally

• Their idiots I assume or don't have common sense.

• I'm gonna use a pic of me in the shower now... just cause!

• Attention.

• thrill, attention, boost for the self esteem...

• I think their reasons may be different for each person. But the question is: why not? :D

• If I had to guess, most "amateur" material is so-called revenge porn recorded and/or posted without permission. The rest are being paid.