(game) would you rather?

drink a small pot of boiling water

orrrrrr

lick every inch of your toilet inside and out

• drink the boiling water
  • lick every inch of my toilet
  • wtf bert im gagging rn
  • other (not really an option but whatever, take the easy way out)

Most Helpful Girl

What Girls Said 25

• Boiling water. I'll just blow on it while sipping it slowly. Fuck your game. I win.

• i must hire you to be my second in command

• i never made paper shurikens but wtf that sounds so bad ass lol.

• Good thing you hired me then. 😁👍✌🌈✨✨⛄✨🌟✨🌈

• RIP my tongue and mouth, here comes that boiling water.

I used that Thermos this weekend for the soup and still burned my tongue a bit. :P

• lol!! a special one for you.. instead of the options listed, you can either.. put 3 gardein strips in your vegan burrito and eat it :P orr... play dance dance revolution for 3 hours straight >XD

• Oh I will most def pay for that decision haha. XD

• LOL :P dun wurry izzz gun beee guuud XD

• A cause although it will cause damage, I could still live from it.
    B is too unhygienic to even think about being able to live after licking it so thoroughly.

• "wtf bert im gagging rn"
    & Then took the boiling water. I don't care HOW clean a toilet is- NEVER.

• I voted drink the boiling water.

I have master the ways of eating and drinking anything that is scorching hot. Though still able to do it without burning my mouth.

• you must teach me your ways, for I must use this ability to conquer my enemies!

• You must build up your mouth skills in avoiding the heat while cooling it with your own breath.

• i think I've done that incidentally while trying to eat hot food too fast lol.

• ... well, I guess I'm going to burn my mouth for years to come. I'll take the boiling water. o_o

• As long as I get to pick the pot, bring on the boiling water, BB.

• i got a magic pot for you

• drink the boiling water, as painful as it sounds...

• don't you quit on me now! *stabs you with the antidote*

• *melodramatic ending scene of a horrible drama film*

nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

• Lol wtf is this?

• What the stick fix? Lolol

• you know you wanna lick that shit lol

• Not the toilet lol I'll take boiling water 😌

• Bertie no

• You would die Drinking boiling water.

• You're gross lol

I'm going with the toilet because I like the ability to speak!

• im so bored hahaa

• Oh geez 🙈😂💋

• I did just get a new toilet 2 days ago... that makes it totally fine right? 😂😂😂

• I chosed boiling water and i see people in the comments saying it can kill you and i'm like nah... nahhhh... maybe? ... nahh ahaaha i really dunno i think i could lick my toilts too but i dunno, why you doing this to me? ouinnnnn hahaahah T^T X'D

• You sick twisted--

• but i need you Bards!

• Only if you accept me as your Lord and savior 💛

• its a deal :P and hey I don't lift too much. I ain't no body builder lol

• Hmmm... Lick my toilet. It's pretty clean. I mean, it's still disgusting but I'd rather that then burn my whole throat and mouth.

• survival. you move on to the next round :P

• Naaaah, I don't go easy on food 💪🏼

• girl you are enticing ;)

• I'm sure both would kill me. My toilet is on some other worldly stuff and is impossible to clean. We brought bleach and ammonia to this party (different days of course). Boiling water will burn the mess out of my young and throat.

• really your toilets that bad?

• i would still try for it.

• I'd dump the boiling water down my toilet to sanitize my toilet and then say, oops, I lose

• Would I die if I drank the boiling water?

• that seems so... lol. but you know what Alex, free pass for you, its gonna be really warm chocolate milk

• awww thank you ;) you're the best ❤️

• England here I come ;)

• Shit 😰😨 if I drink the boiling water da fuq is gonna happen to my throat! #TOILET

• The hell?

• dont judge me you awesome individual!

• My toilet clean.

• disinfecting wipes huh

• I literally gagged at the thought of licking my toilet. Gross. Also, I'd like to not have 3rd degree burns to my esophagus! What kind of sick game is this!

• Deff licking the toilet bruh

• I'd lick every inch of my toilet.

• Well since you didn't leave any specifics other than it had to be a toilet that I have, just bought a new one, water free, fresh out of the warehouse, so I'm going to go with lick every inch of my toilet. Unfortunately I know what it's like to ingest boiling hot food anyway... did it on accident, and was in major pain for almost 6 weeks until it healed, so never again on that.

• i got so confused when i read water free but now I'm positive I know what you meant by that lol

What Guys Said 22

• Consequences of each one:
    1.) Drinking a pot of boiling water--> WILL burn mouth and throat severely, skin inside mouth will die/fall off and cause intense pain, severely burned throat can swell, swollen throat can lead to suffocation, suffocation leads to death.

2.) Licking every inch of a toilet--> may/may not host a variety of diseases, diseases have a possibility of hospitalization or death, toilets are gross and my mind would not be happy.

Considering the chances of death on each one, I'll go with B, licking every inch of my toilet. I clean it regularly and the people who use it are my roommate and I. As far as I know he has no diseases (I think lol). I'll take my chances. Even if I get some disease, it probably won't be permanent, and it probably won't kill me.

Boiling water has a good chance of killing you I imagine, kind of like what would happen if one decided to snort ants.

• i like the way you deduct things doge. you're my crime scene investigator first staff.

• Detective Doge at your service 😂

• licking a toilet would be completely repulsive but drinking boiling water would destroy your body, must likely to the point that it could never heal

at least licking the toilet could be combated with tons of mouth wash and probably a trip to a doctor or ER for massive amounts of anti-biotics

• yeah I can't even lol. ughh i cringe every time I think about it hahaa

• Other: Make asker lick every inch of my toilet (I'm not cruel.)

• i call foul good sir!

• This is not at all a good game to be playing for.!. VOTE D, Neither!!.

• the toilet

*orders a new one*

• oh yeah if you order a new one you have to piss and take a dump first before proceeding.

• changing the rules later in the game... that's not a nice thing to do

but okay... my aiming skills are fabulous and if cleaned well it's only a mental thing, while drinking boiling water will give you serious injuries

• only for you man lol

• I'll choose D but to make sure I don't get off easy I'll just have two guys hold me and repeatedly beat me in the stomach area.

• Get's out home
    Buys a new toilet
    Puts it on bathroom
    licks it all.

Escapes with no health problem.

• check out my response to yumix XD no escape man lol

• Well, you know ehat they say... if you piss to your wounds, helps healing... i'm sure everything will be alright...

• bert im fan girling so hard for you right now

• thats nice man, i need someone to fan me im all sweaty lol

• I drink boiling water almost every day in the form of coffee or hot tea. Even though I cleaned my toliet the other day, I still took a shit in it this morning. Hot water sounds a lot better, but an entire pot would take a while.

• Like people are actually gonna try your little game

• Boiling water for sure...

• Boiling water. I put a magnesium strip on my tongue in highschool, can't be any worse than that right?

• no way... boiling water and my potty is clean... lol

• even the undercarriage? muwahahahaa!

• dude, it's my job and I just can't live knowing that there is a dirty toilet in the next room...

• well touche lol

• If drinking the boiling water doesn't kill you the germs in the toilet will.

• Use the boiling water to disinfect the toilet then lick the toilet.

• I choose to spill out the water from the pot.

• Drink boiling water.

• Drinking boiling water would kill anyone. I would rather take my chances with the cocci and bacilli.

• lets see how the polls turn out lol

• So many people would chose death over plausible infection. People need to get their priorities right.

• Your imagination and iq level is Not enough.

• i expect an apology for that, hurt me right in the feels bruh

• Dude always take it easy, and appreciate it when someone show you your back , bcoz showing it mean you can improve, rest is up to you.

• "People hate it when you're better than them, they ain't hatin'? Start worryin' then..."
      It's something like that, I hope you got me.

• Dumbest shit if read today.. congrats myfriens

• How much I'll earn?

• other why the fuck i will do any of them?

i would rather do

45.media.tumblr.com/.../...nb7WgZ1rakka3o1_400.gif