Do you believe that if someone is thinking about you, you can feel this as well?

• Yes, I can feel when someone I have connected with is thinking of me
  • I feel something, but I am not sure what it is
  • Nah, this isn't possible

Most Helpful Girl

• I had a crush on this guy , like a huge crush. We would hang out a lot. Everytime i wasn't with him i honestly felt like he was thinking about me and how much fun we had or what we could be and i felt it like in my heart it was soo weird. I though it was real but, i guess it was just my hopeful imagination since he friendzoned the fuck out of me later on and started dating some other girl at the time i hoped he liked me back. So , i really don't know if it's possible but it could be i guess if you have a super emotional connection with someone.

• By you thinking about him, he was thinking about you as well. Both of you were thinking of each other and that is why you felt it in your chest area when he thought of it.

Most Helpful Guy

• only witch certain people can i "feel" but for me its usually more of a thought and something else.

• You believe in witches?

• @Poppykate its totally ok i took at as a joke
      i do beleave people can and do sometimes have a connection that can not be explained.

What Girls Said 10

• Yes. If your nose itches, someone is thinking about you. If you sneeze, someone is talking shit about you. If your ears burn/itch, someone is saying nice things about you. ✨✨✨

• I mean, I have felt something and have learned someone was talking about me. I think it's just coincidence, though.

• No, lol.

• Are they naked? Are they on top of me?

• I heard that if someone is in your dreams then they are thinking of you. My relatives think of me but I do not feel it.

• I hope not. I never feel like someone is thinking of me. You can feel when people are looking at you.

• I imagine that I'm feeling this because I want that to happen but I'm pretty sure it's not real

• yes I can feel it when I am calm and relaxed

• I wish...

• Nah, i don't feel if someone is thinking about me :/

What Guys Said 16

• Whenever someone is thinking about me my hemorrhoids bleed. I'd rather people keep their thoughts to themselves!

• People who believe in this are rarely willing to actually have their belief tested in a scientific way. Do you know what that means?

• What will that prove? These things happen naturally and not something that can be tested when under a spotlight.

• Why doesn't it happen "when under a spotlight?"

• No, I don't believe that!.

• It's called "Textual Connection" you know, like sexual connection? When you can sense when your significant other is about to text and then does

• If I'm understanding you correctly then no it's impossible. I'm thinking something like as soon as she thinks of me, I get a notification in my head or something... which is just bullocks.

I can kind of tell if a girl is into me by the way she interacts with me compared to others. But that's not always accurate either.

• Well lets say I know it's possible to sense to a degree how someone is feeling emotionally but I don't know about when they are talking about me that I can't sense. but I have felt/feel connected to certain individuals in various ways.

• Some scientist say that people in your family can get the same thoughts as you like they are more genetically predisposition to.

• My friend mentions this superstition a lot that if your left ear itches then a male is talking about you and the right a female is talking about you. It might be the other way around, I don't know.

• I sneeze everytime someone talks about me, lol that was a Japan joke, I don't really feel anything, but there have been times when I could've sworn someone was talking about me, but I didn't hear anyone talking about me

• I want to believe in that...

• I been hurt too many times. so I dont know

• Lots of people are thinking about me. I couldn't even tell.

• Impossible! There's absolutely no way to tell

• C. If this is true, though, I'm fucked.

• I feel this is scientifically possible.

• If only ma heart bleed will i know sumbooty say they dont LUV Asian boi no more 💔