Do you have a funny story about answering the door?

One day I answered the door with a sharpie penis drawn on my face, and the two old women at the door were Jehovah's witnesses. They handed me a flyer and left very quickly. How about you?

Most Helpful Guy

• yeah kinda

about 4 months ago
    my little brother was home alone,
    he was calling to see who it was
    i came in the door with my headphones on so i couldn't hear him

he said he got scared and called my mom
    he said someone came in the house but he was scared to go down and see so she told him to hide in the closet and call the police.

he did and the police came..
    im on my bed downstairs with my headphones on hearingg.. nothing.
    he let the police in and told them he was home alone that he heard someone come in the door
    the police searched the house and came in my room
    i was laying down listening to music all i remember seeing was a bright ass light, in my mind im thinking "jesus?"
    and i heard a voice say "PUT YOUR HANDS IN THE AIR!!! NOW!!"
    ... stuff got real, fast.
    i thought that "put your hands in the air" stuff was fake.
    and they called my little brother in and asked him if i knew him

they identified me as a grown man because im tall
    im not even 18 yet.
    i will be next year but still

they yelled at me
    "why didn't you tell your brother it was you"
    im like i can't hear you dude with these headphones on
    and they eventually left

• Thanks for mho 😊😊😊😊

• Thanks for the funny story that was good enough to be the MHO

• Thanks lol
      I don't think they should have those flashlights though
      Those things make you think you're looking at God himself

What Guys Said 18

• When I was 5 opened the door and Santa Claus was there, I got so nervous I slammed it in his face. lol

• Funny? Not sure if it's funny but, my neighbour tends to have problems with me swimming in my pool naked apparently (although for her to know that she has to be spying on me) so I decided to teach her a lesson. She asked to come over to discuss something with me (Couldn't remember or cared what it was) but when she rang my door bell I opened the door stark naked with my towel over my shoulder. She looked at me from head to toe for about 15 seconds (could be more I dunno) totally shocked then ran off. At least I had me a good laugh, strangely enough I'm surprised she didn't call the cops on me but whatever. Spy on me I don't care I'll open my front door naked... lesson learned. Or maybe I did it for the lols... what was the question again? :v

• That actually is pretty funny xD

• She can't call the cops on you for being naked at your premises :D I would have totally done that too :D

• Well, technically she can call them, but they won't do jack shit.

• No, I don't have any funny stories.

• There was this door to door salesman selling perfumes who rang my bell waking me up at like 10 in the morning.
    I was in my pajama pants, unzipped hoodie with no top under it and I couldn't see for shit because of the bright light outside burning my eyes out.

The first thing he said "I can see you are a man of class can I interest you in this product?"
    Bro. Really bro?

• Yeah.
    I was just in my shorts with no shirt on when the doorbell rang. I thought it was my friend Steve at the door so I came and opened it. It was not Steve but a sales girl at the door.
    She was startled but she said "Look at you, trying to seduce me."Before I could say anything because I was so embarrassed she said "You almost did" kissing me on my cheek.
    She left saying" Next time try to seduce someone your age" and I was left rubbing my cheek where she kissed on the doorstep.

• once I went to my gf's house and she answered it naked (knowing it was me) so that quickly lead us to have some awesome sex.

• I was 8. I opened the door to a salesman, and he asked if my parents are home, so to get rid of him, I said "they're in the shower". He turned beet red and walked off.

• nothing which comes even remotely close to that lol... but a good way to deal with them :P

• Once I answered the door and it was this girl in a bikini holding a puppy asked if it was mine 😍🙁 I said it wasn't then she said well if you wann visit I live in this house over there I forgot what house that was

• You forgot which house was hers?

• I know you watch a lot of porn but you should probably stop cause you're at the point where you are confusing it with real life. Its unhealthy.

• @Trump make porn great again

• I answered the door to a post woman and I was only wearing a shirt. It was just long enough to cover everything down stairs, but she still glanced at my crotch, and she smiled.

• I went and opened door to group of young girls when I was in towel and suddenly They saw me started laughing as I already got bonner and it was pretty visible. It was so embarrassing.

• Once I answered the door and a pizza man gave me a pizza I didn't order.

• Lol. Nothing like that

• So THAT'S how you get rid of Jehovah's witnesses! lol!
    Why did you have a penis drawn on your face?

• I made the mistake of sleeping. My friends are not the best people.

• Lol! That explains it!
      I suppose it could have been worse.
      Hmmm... I wonder what you'll do to get them back.

• I moved away, and I never got the chance to reap my vengeance.

• yeah I have

2 private opinion(s)
Only the asker and the opinion owner can see it. Learn more

What Girls Said 9

• My brother called me on the phone frantic and said come to your door right now I need you. So I opened my door in bra and undies just as a tour bus duck boat full of people including my brother went driving by. They all yelled "Quack Quack" and took pictures.
    *a duck boat is a bus that drives on land and water

• Several years back on the eve of Thanksgiving, I was busy with food preparation. Because of all the chaos in the kitchen, my family usually just orders pizza or some type of takeout to eliminate any additional cleanup.

Anyway, there I was at our dining room table chopping onions, and I couldn't take the pain any longer! I hate cutting them, because my eyes don't stop running even after I'm finished. So I did the first thing that came to mind. I had been taking scuba diving classes at the time, and my goggles were within reach... and I put them on. The doorbell then rang, and without thinking, I answered the door, knife still in hand. The pizza delivery guy definitely got a show that day. Especially since the apple pie was burning, and I was standing before him in a haze of smoke. He was hot too. Damn, that was embarrassing.

• Omg yes mine is awful. One time my sister was watching this show The L Word and the doorbell rang and I yelled "turn off the lesbian porn" really loud... and my sister went to answer it and she was like "he looks like someone you'd fuck" and I was like "ohh yeah he's handsome" then I yelled "I can't open the door because you're a strange man" and he was like "I don't think I want you to, just tell Lee I dropped by"

Well it turned out he was a state senator looking for my dad xD and married. And conservative. I was humiliated. My dad was so angry. We'd been drinking and just started acting silly and thought he was a salesman xD

• When I was young this constructing worker dude came to work on the house my mom wasn't there and I felt bad he kept answering the door bell and thought he would leave so I opened it and said my mom will be here soon she just picking up my brother.. And he was like o ok THANK U.

• Now it's scary that I think about it now the things he would've done! >_>

• One time I was doing yoga when i was home alone and was blaring my inappropriate rock music some Mormons came to the the door but left before I could answer it.

• When I was at camp, my RA knocked on our dorm room door, and I opened it, forgetting I wasn't wearing a shirt and my roommate wasn't wearing pants. My RA was like "yo... Uh, you aren't wearing a shirt and you still aren't wearing pants" "oops"

• i have answered the door in lingerie

• I answered the door while wearing my brothers spongebob boxers as a hat and one if my moms bras (nothing covering my butt) while playing dress up when I was 6 😂

• I've got a pretty funny story about this one. When I was younger probly 11-12 I was always left home a lot because my brother had soccer a lot and I didn't wanna go. One day while on the computer I had markers next to me and I decided I'd draw on makeup with the markers just to be funny. I drew eye shadow, lipstick, blush everything. Went and took a nap and was woken up to someone at the door so I get up and answer and it was the cable guy. After I answer he says that my cable was broken and he was called to come check it out and it had worked fine all day so I was sorta being a jerk and told him it was fine and he looked at me once and looked right back down at the clipboard and then said have a nice day and left. There is a mirror above the couch so when I went to lay back down I got a glimpse of my face and just lost it laughing, I missed the couch and was on the floor laughing because I was just being a jerk and had this marker all over my face.