Girls, If your car wouldn't start in front of a guy how would you feel?

Would you be embarrassed or turned on?

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• My thought process if this were to happen:
    1. Well shit
    2. I'm gonna try it again
    3. Shit
    4. Where's my phone I gotta call my dad
    5. Of course dad didn't answer
    6. Guess we're walking

Then once we get back to my house I get turned on cuz we take our clothes off, but it had nothing to do with the car.

2|1
    0|0

What Girls Said 17

• I would feel... like I need to pop the hood and see what's wrong, and if I can't figure it out, take it to my mechanic. The presence or absence of a guy makes no difference in the way I feel about my brand new auto baby putzing out on me. In fact, I'd probably scare him away because he's think it's weird I address my car by saying, "Hey buddy!" when I get in. He'd think I'm certifiable.

0|1
    0|0
  • lol why would this embarrass me or turn me on? If my car doesn't start, I have AAA. It takes a lot more than that to make me "turned on".

1|1
    0|0
  • You need to find a better set of weird kink scenarios bro.

5|1
    0|0
  • If by "car can't start" you mean "can't get going sexually" then no, I would not feel either of those things. However, I would expect him to be feeling both. :P Haha

If you mean that my actual car will not start, then I would feel confused and ask if he knows what might be wrong by any chance.

1|1
    0|0
  • Why would anyone be turned on by that?

6|1
    0|0
  • I'd probably be a little frustrated at the car, then I'd get out and see if the issue was anything I could take care of myself, if not then call AAA. Seriously I wouldn't even give the guys even a thought, nor would I involve them in thinking they could diagnose any problem with my car!

0|0
    0|0
  • Why would I be turned on?

2|1
    0|0
  • If he offered to help thankful If he was good looking yep I'd be turned on

0|1
    0|0
  • What the actual fuck.
    I'm pretty sure I'd just be calling roadside assist, and getting really shitty because my car is brand fucking new.

1|0
    0|0
  • Embarrassed

0|1
    0|0
  • Why would a girl be turned on?

0|0
    0|0
  • Neither I just be like O SHIT what DO I DO?

0|0
    0|0
  • I would be embarrassed!!!

0|0
    0|0
  • I would we so embarrassed!!😂 Lol

0|0
    0|0
  • Extremely embarrassed

0|1
    0|0
  • Not sure why in the world I'd be turned on. I'd be more worried about my car.

1|1
    0|0
  • Why the fuck would i be turned on?

4|1
    0|0