Just wanna see other people's beliefs 'n' theories.
- Yes. In 2020-3000.23% (5)24% (8)23% (13)Vote
- Yes. But later than 3000.36% (8)38% (13)38% (21)Vote
- Not sure.18% (4)9% (3)12% (7)Vote
- Never. (The world never ends).0% (0)3% (1)2% (1)Vote
- The world is about to end now.5% (1)0% (0)2% (1)Vote
- It's always ending, recreated, and ending again just like a cycle.18% (4)26% (9)23% (13)Vote
Most Helpful Guy
By end if you mean where humans no longer live on the planet than I think it's very possible. We as humans are ruining our planet slowly and I think eventually we'll kill ourselves off. The planet will be so polluted and uninhabitable. But maybe future generations and technology will change how things are going?1
Most Helpful Girl
Depends on what you mean by 'the end of the world'. Do you mean that humankind/life as we know it will cease to exist? If so, then very possible in the relatively near future. Humans are steadily fucking things up, and I could easily see a nuclear holocaust or the like ending our current existance.
If you mean the Earth literally being destroyed, then I can't see that happening anytime soon.1