What is one food that you absolutely hate?

It's carrots for me, if you want to torture me bring out the carrots.

Updates:
bump
bump.

1|0
38|29

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

• Raisins.
    I like grapes, but raisins taste gross and look less like dried up grapes, and more like dried up cat poop. 😣 lol

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 37

• Thick layers of cheese, it's difficult to explain.. well I do eat pizza with cheese if it's not too much cheese and also bread with a slice of cheese but only one slice and it must be thin and COLD. I don't like melted/warm cheese unless it's on pizza.
    Also..
    - walnuts (!!!)
    - zucchini
    - eggplant
    - meat and fish
    - mayonnaise

0|0
    0|0
  • Cooked celery. Hard boiled eggs. Mustard. Caraway. Many cheeses, and any hard cheese that isn't melted.

0|0
    0|0
  • Considering I'm a really picky eater, there's loads of foods I hate. A few examples would include: any boiled vegetable (the ones that I do like, I like them fresh and crunchy) which also eliminates most soups out of my diet, mushrooms, beans, eggplant, broccoli, cauliflower, zucchini... The list goes on and on lol 😂😂

0|0
    0|0
  • Omfg... I LOATHEEEEE Steak!!! It's because when I was I don't know 6months and shhh my sister's dad would buy me steak all the damn time. I have picture's/vid's where he would get mad at the waiter for not giving me a menu😂 and I'm just sitting there looking lost AF or chomping down on steak. #FitLikeABullBaby

0|0
    0|0
  • Mushrooms. Parents tried to make me eat one as a kid and I threw it up. I can't stand the texture and the smell. Or the taste. Yeah, just completely revolt me.

0|0
    0|0
  • Cooked tomatoes, eggs, milk, gnocchi, tofu, any offal, steak, muscles, avocado, asparagus, aubergine, squash, courgette, shrimp, pumpkin, marmite, cheese that isn't melted, sour cream, food containing raisins (I can eat them on their own, though), spam, walnuts, Brazil nuts, feta cheese, pickled onions, melon.

0|0
    0|0
  • I can't stand mushrooms and canned corn. Now everybody goes like 'don't you like popcorn and nachos then because it's made of corn?' yes I do like popcorn and nachos since it doesn't have the corn flavour.
    These are the things I absolutely won't eat. Not even if you would force me.
    Other than that I'm not fan of Brussels sprouts, zucchini and chicory.

0|0
    0|0
  • Carrots for me too. And coconuts, pineapple, cauliflower, and others.

And I'm allergic to all the foods I want to try, like peanut butter.

0|0
    0|0
  • :O I thought I was the only one!! I literally have to force myself to swallow the carrot but it usually makes me wanna gag. The only way I can stomach it is with lots of other food like meat or soup. Even ranch won't do!

Second is cabbage or ketchup or mustard.. I mean if it's seasoned within the meat maybe I can manage but not as dipping sauce

0|0
    0|0
  • Bar the foods I'm allergic to, goat cheese.
    I just had it last night, got it by accident.
    It's disgusting.

0|0
    0|0
  • Kale.. tastes like pool water. :(

0|1
    0|0
  • Give me all of your carrots, please.

I've never been a fan of anchovies.

0|0
    0|0
  • Uhhh. Liver.

0|0
    0|0
  • Seriously. Love them carrots. But I hate tomatoes. Friken bane of my existence and it didn't help that my father always listed "fun facts" bout them stupid things

0|0
    0|0
  • Meat. Hate it hate it hate it.

0|0
    0|0
  • Eggplants, Asparagus, Pork

0|0
    0|0
  • Well, there a ton of foods that I don't like. I'll just go with seafood salad.

0|0
    0|0
  • Streak. Or coffee, if coffee counts.

0|0
    0|0
  • Banana's

0|0
    0|0
  • fruit cakes. They are the bane of my existence.

0|0
    0|0
  • Sauerkraut for me.

0|0
    0|0
  • i hate peanut butter

0|0
    0|0
  • Red meat

0|0
    0|0
  • I hate pineapples. I think that they're disgusting.

0|0
    0|0
  • fish and all seafood

0|0
    0|0
  • any food from Taco Bell. I love mexican food but their food is just wrong.

0|0
    0|0
  • Eww anything weird from the ocean.. examples: squid, crabs, lobsters, eels, shrimp... like creepy crawly stuff

0|0
    0|0
  • Sauerkraut!! Yukh yukh yukh. Can't even take the smell of it.

0|0
    0|0
  • Aww but i love carrots😢
    I can't stand mushrooms

0|0
    0|0
    • I can't stand mushrooms either.

• Show All
    • It might not even be legal. There are rules around it I think for the animals welfare.

• @Applefan1 yeah i think so too hah

• Peas, yuk!

0|0
    0|0
  • More from Girls

What Guys Said 28

• I eat almost everything, I'm really not a picky guy but I do hate two things: brussel sprouts and beer. The second one probably comes as a surprise to you but yes, I really hate it. The taste itself is bearable (though I dislike it too) but what I absolute hate about it is this bitter aftertaste and the way my breath smells when I drink it. I also hate smelling other people's breath when they've drunk beer. It's really disgusting.

0|0
    0|0
  • Brussels sprout, fml i don't know why we cook them every Christmas.

0|1
    0|0
    • Yuk, I hate Brussel Sprouts. I even hate the smell of them cooking.

• Natto, they're fermented beans that look like nasal mucus and smell horrendous, everything else is good.

0|0
    0|0
  • Carrots, grits, okra, beef liver, freshly-pinched loaf cake.

0|0
    0|0
  • Egg plant.

0|0
    0|0
  • Beans. I just threw up while typing this. Let me just get a napkin.
    fequofquhfu2+fu4b24b42uhh4224 okay done. No but seriously, beans.

0|0
    0|0
  • I love food, I eat pretty much anything... There are food I dislike tho, like aubergines and zucchini, but if I had them in front of me and they are included in the meal, I'd eat them anyway. I dislike tomatoes too, not for their taste, which I enjoy, but cuz I usually get sore inner cheeks or lips from it. Honeymellon sucks both cuz of its taste and cuz I get a sore throat from it lol. But as I said, I can eat anything without complaining.

0|0
    0|0
  • Pickles.

0|0
    0|0
  • Pumpkins. Goodness, pumpkins are DISGUSTING.

0|0
    0|0
  • PB&J sandwich. I love peanut butter on toast. I love jelly/jam/preserves on toast. Put them together on bread and I want to puke. :D

0|0
    0|0
  • brussel sprouts.

0|0
    0|0
  • Ravioli

0|0
    0|0
  • I hate most kinds of fish.

0|0
    0|0
  • I've got 2. Olives and avocados. Who decided they were edible? Some fancy food critic dick probably

0|0
    0|0
  • Vodka. It tastes like vomit.

0|0
    0|0
  • Fish cakes

0|0
    0|0
  • Broccoli or Brussel sprouts😵

0|0
    0|0
  • I hate salmon

0|0
    0|0
  • Onions. I absolutely hate them.

0|0
    0|0
  • Some nuts, mayonnaise, taugay, beans, cheese on pizza, mushrooms, chili con carne, avocados.

0|0
    0|0
  • Eggplant XP

0|0
    0|0
  • Bitter food

0|0
    0|0
  • Chinese food. Someone's old pet is in it.

0|0
    0|0
  • salad

0|0
    0|0
  • unions

0|0
    0|0
  • vegemite taste like tar uhh

0|0
    0|0