What is your deepest, darkest secret?

Mine is i stabbed someone before... reveal your secret!!!

Most Helpful Girl

• When I had sex in high school, I secretly wished that I'd get pregnant -- and I had blindingly hot orgasms from thinking about that.
    |:

uhmm hello everyone.

Luckily, I have the kind of body that really, really, REALLY does not get knocked up easily.

What Guys Said 24

• I have mentioned many times on this site that I have never kissed a girl or been on a date. I am almost 26. That's not the secret. I always say to everyone (including my family) that I could care less and don't need a girl to be happy. But sometimes I think further and can feel deep inside myself that maybe I am not satisfied or happy because I still never experienced kissing a girl. I guess I actually do feel sad but I am able to prevent myself from having it change my life in a negative way. I'm capable of keeping myself facing forward.

• you dont look bad looking at all and seem to have a nice hobby so whats stopping you?

• you can get girls just approach girls whenrever you go, it can be hard i know trust me but at asome point you gotta do it, dress for success, be confident , smell nice and have a great hair cut and be approachable i guarantee you that you will find a girl, you gotta approach girls though can't sit around waiting.

• @CoolSky01 dont patronize him. he is a grown boy. i respect his decisions as long as they are conscious and they are not affecting others negatively. just because we can't fathom it, it doesn't mean its impossible. i was obviously sarcastic before.

• I released the bird at the Bernie Sanders rally to give him more publicity

• I'm an alien in human form that is studying your world for weaknesses for my masters's inevitable arrival.

I also like to steal things.

• I don't exactly have a secret since I have 3 people in my life I can share everything with and will do if they ask.

• aren't you the same person who posted some month ago about when a dead body and then later you asked that if a schizophrenic killed a person would he/she be arrested?

• Wouldn't be a secret, then, would it?

• my secret is : my 14 years old brother told me that he sometimes drinks alcohol.. I don't tell anyone even my parents because i don't wanna break my younger brother's

• my secret is : my 14 years old brother told me that he sometimes drinks alcohol.. I don't tell anyone even my parents because i don't wanna break my younger brother's trust to me. I'm currently trying to make him spend his time with me instead of his fuc*ing friends because they lead him to bad ways.

• wouldn't be a secret anymore if I'd tell it.

no one knows about it and it will stay like that

• I may come off like a stricly-into-jazz type of dude, but I'll shake my ass to a Commodores album. Maybe some James Brown or Parliament if you have it?

• I was an omega. Hated it, so I changed to an alpha. Life is much fun being an alpha.

• You've got interesting facial features. A bit Steve Buscemi like. Welcome to the club!

• i never reveal my secrets makes it less fun :P

• I made that guy drink my pee for not completing my homework in school times.

• I never had an anal sex with a girl

• you sound mental and dangerous.. . well i beat up a guy in highschool. and i fucked a 15 year old girl once. i though she was 20 though.

• I threatened my mom with a knife when I was like 9.

• Mine is that i killed two puppies because of one stupid mistake

• Had sex with my wife's younger sister.

• i committed child on child sexual abuse

• I have had sexual interests in things that I have no right to be interested in.
    I'll leave it up to all your imaginations to imagine what that might be. You're probably wrong anyways.
    *interests does not mean actions. If, for example, I meant I had a high interest in rape (not it, btw) that does not mean I have, or ever would, go against a person's consent.

• I pretend to be less attracted to girls... but I practise lot of self control... if I stop controlling my self I am those cat calling assholes.

• i suck guys at the truck stop. no one has any clue I'm bisexual

• I'm a sociopath that maskarades as a really nice guy. Whom really runs things by hiding in the shadows and pulls strings only by using a few well placed words in the correct moment. I really like messing with couples and playing cupid. However the best part is when someone really starts annoying me and I confront them about what and who I am right before I destroy them socially and mentally.

• You stabbed someone? 😱

Mine would be I stole a bunch of weights and a bar from a gym. I don't tell anybody that. Just me and my homie that helped me know about it.

What Girls Said 13

• I secret want me be like lana!

• I don't really have one... I mean, I have secrets, but at least one person knows about whatever secret I may be harboring so it's obviously not dark enough for me to not reveal it.

• I broke a guy's nose because he kept sexually harassing me, but like a lot of people know that so it's not really a secret just the worst thing I've done.

• my deepest darkest secret is that there are more lurking in that chest and if you want to go digging you had better bring a straight jacket with you. you'll need it haha haha haha

• I almost didn't answer this question

• I will never tell!

• I'll never tell! 😃

• I hate my real family, I mean Hate! They can all crawl in a hole and ***

I love the family that actually was there.

#darkSecret

• I was gay when I was 10 lol I'm straight now

• I have none lol

• Had sex couple times with my cheer coach in high school

• I had a miscarriage last year. My family is all about drama so didn't want them to know and I was never able to tell my boyfriend so no one knows but me.

• When I used to live with my sister, I thought about killing her. She's the worst person I know.

• Why worst?

• @singlebee She is stupid, ignorant, jealous and she wanted to see me dead. That's why I said that.