Look to your left, look to your right. If you had to combine the items you saw on your left with on your right to defend yourself, what would it be?

My left: A bottle of mouth wash
My right: A towel.

I'd dab a bit of mouth wash on the towel and hit my attacker in the eyes with the towel. While they are screaming in agony as the mouth wash stabs their eyes, I'd throw the towel on their face and run away.

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• A stack of paper and another stack of paper. Papercut them for days. Also - are you on GaG in the bathroom dude? Wth. Also - what is "a bit of mouthwash" gonna do? Lol jab the bottle in their eye, then splash it all on their face and then choke them with the towel. 👍

• Yeah. I was washing my face and brushing my hair, sorry. I could jab the bottle in their eyes but not sure if I'd be strong enough to choke them.

• Apology accepted. Ah. Yeah me neither I think. I think choking someone takes more upper body or arm strength than plebs like me realize.

What Guys Said 22

• Left: Stereo
    Right: Battery charger for my laptop.
    Not sure if I could defend myself with those two objects. Well, if a neighbor suddenly turned on some annoying music then I guess I could use the stereo to play the music I want which will cancel out his/her music.

• Can of Sure Deodorant to my left, My Zippo collection on my desk to my right... Aye lmao

i.telegraph.co.uk/.../...-flame-throw_1003242i.jpg

This is literally the first fucking time one of these has ever worked out well for me, Normally ill end up fighting zombies with a spoon and a pillow or some shit xD

• On my right I have a USMC K-Bar Serrated Edge Combat Knife besides my desk and on my left I have my custom made straight stemmed Dublin Briar tobacco pipe so essentially I'll use the knife to take care of my attacker and then I'll pack my pipe and smoke a bowl of tobacco over his broken body.

• I've got a charging cable and my phone. I could easily just use the cable as a whip and then strangle my enemies. Or I would tie the phone to one end of the cable... unfortunately it's not a Nokia.

• My left: a video camera.
    My right: a katana.

I'd set up the camera to film myself cutting my would-be attacker to ribbons.

• I have a spray bottle and a cat. I would spray the at with water to piss it off then throw it at the attacker

• My left: Condom packet
    My right: dustbin

I would hand over the condom to my attacker and remove my undies and ask him to fuck me hard with that on and when you finish please throw the used condom in dustbin and never come back whenever you want free condoms, I've got many.

• Good timing, I have a kitchen knife and a heavy pan. Sword & board all the way!

• A knife and a heater... hot butter knife. be afraid

• My left: my little sister
    Right: pillows

I would have to pick my little sister up and throw her to the attacker wwe style lol. Then pick up a pillow and hit him with it lol

• On my left a tangerine... on my right my handgun without a magazine catch nor any ammunition. Guess I gotta resort to squeezing tangerine juice at them and pistol whipping.

• I'm wearing an invisibility cloak to your left bicep and your right... combined to make one hell of a gun!!

• the broom i just got done cleaning the floor with that i need to put away

• A TV printer?

• Wall and pillow.

Willow.. I guess, that's some kind of wood.

• WOW 😲
    You're creative 😂😂😂 lmao

• IT would be an electric fan treadmill O. o, i think i will die too

• I see a wooden kendo sword in my room.

• A wall and a yoghurt pot. I'm fucked.

• Bitch back off before I stab you with my thermometer!

• a monitor and a joy stick

• Left: A chair
    Right: A fridge
    :(

What Girls Said 23

• Left.
    The glass from my window -I'd break it first with A rock I use as a door stopper. The two metal prongs on the night light.
    Tacts from the maps on the wall.
    Punching bag. Chain on punching bag.
    Bouncy ball as a shield and gigantic fist. (it has a handle and packs a punch.)
    Heavy mirror.
    Wire on heavy mirror.

Right.
    The chair.
    Tacts from wall maps. Night table. My dogs teeth. :)

Fun question !

• left: A lamp with no bulb
    Right: A bottle of water.
    Toss the lamp to the guy directly so he has to catch it and pour the water over the lamp so it gets into the empty (But electrified) bulb socket

• A wall and a mirror? I'd blind them with the glare from the sun as I hide behind it.

• Left: desk chair
    Right: wall

I would use the desk chair to pin them to the wall as I have sharpened the legs of my chair to points that would stick in the wall in this scenario. Obviously.

• Left: wall
    Right: wall
    I would be pretty screwed. 😂
    But a good hit in sensible body parts always helps. 😏💁

• There's a machete hanging on the wall to my left and a hanger laying on the floor to my right. Hmm, should I even explain this one? Hmm, let's see. I'd shave off the top of his head with the machete and then stick the hanger up his butt.

• My left: My phone
    My right: My cat

Yeah, not very helpful...

• A blanket and a printer... I don't even know. I'd be screwed, haha.

• No, pick up the printer and drop it on their face. Then you use the blanket to suffocate them... Or put them to sleep... ur choice! Lol

• A lock, and teddy bear :p

• How do you combine a dog and a glass of milk?

• Pillow and my big water bottle.
    Put the water bottle in the pillow case and start swinging it haha

• My brother on my left and my boyfriend on my right. I hope I'd be good ;)
    But if were doing strictly objects then a pillow and a lamp.

• Glass of water and a playstation controller... um.. I guess I would break the glass and get stabby?

• I have a trash can and my friend. Fortunately she has a black belt in Tae Kwon do so I think things are looking good for me. I'll hide behind the trash while she does the fighting.

• You have such good questions!
    My left : Victoria's secret perfume
    My right : A water bottle
    So. I guess i'd spray the attackers' eyes with perfume and don't know what i'd do with the water bottle maybe hit him/her in the face with real hard lol 😂

• A knife and one of my plush dolls. :T

• Well on the left I have a lamp which can surely do some damage. And on the right is a wall. That could be useful too lol

• A glass vase and my phone. Smash it on my attackers head and call 9-1-1

i love your q's :)

• a desk on my right, a shoe on the left... 0_0

• Right: Cup
    Left: Trash can
    Put the trash can over their head and have a drink haha.

• A lamp or a jerk, I'm going with beating him with the lamp.

• my left- fishing rod
    my right- chair

• Left my drawer. I'll threw it at them and run. :3