April fools ideas?

Does anyone have any good ideas for April fools jokes?

Something you have planned or have done in the past?

I want to do something good, but it has to be believable and cheap!

1|1
4|5

Most Helpful Guy

• My bros wife got a sonogram off the web, with quadruplets. She photoshopped it to have her info. Then had a preggo friend pee on a few sticks to show positive. Then, she "accidently left" them on the counter...

My bro is sterile due to a motorcycle accident. From when he was 15

She had me and my bros best friend (and hisbwife in on it, I am the one that photoshopped it)

1|0
    0|0
    • Hahaha that is amazing!!! How did your brother react?

• Show All
    • message me. I have had some really good April fools jokes besides that one

• dang just saw that you did the same as me

What Guys Said 4

• are you in a relationship?

a few years ago i google imaged a sonogram and posted it on my facebook account, announcing that my then girlfriend and i were excited and expecting.

it was pretty hilarious, especially since we were engaged and our minister is a friend of mine saw it too

1|0
    0|0
  • The most shocking April Fools joke I've had pulled on me was a girlfriend from years told me she was prego when she knew she wasn't. Cruel but effective.

0|0
    0|0
  • I wanna do something for work but it has to be good and unexpected, something new cause Im usually messing with people lol.
    I wonder what I could do...

0|0
    0|0
  • Tell yourself you're pretty.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 4

• Best one I ever did was bring in actual donuts with nothing wrong with them to work with a little sign saying "help yourself! ;)" and watched as people avoided the donuts all day... then at 4:00 pm I grabbed the box and waltzed through the office munching on a donut and laughing.

That was last year.

This year, I'm fucking those donuts up good hahahahahahhahahaha

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't do jokes LOL!

0|0
    0|0
  • Omg, thanks for reminding me of this. I dont want to get pranked :o :o :o

0|0
    0|0
  • Buy em a donkey and tell him it's a horse

0|0