Do you think it's a sign of weakness that Clinton refuses to debate until Sanders plays nicer?

• Of course it's a sign of weakness, Clinton's campaign is in panic mode after three land slide losses and is just trying to avoid further crumbling of her campaign.
  • Of course it's not, she's just trying to avoid cheap shots and make the democratic party look more civilized the the Republicans.

Most Helpful Girl

• She is just mad the gap is closing and she does not want to do the debate in New York which is sanders home state. I heard on the news today, her support among black voters dropped significantly. Which I think was the best news I heard all day. Bernie does not take cheap shots that's trump he even agreed to drop the whole email scandal and unlike trump, did not say something along the lines of "if Hilary can't please her husband, how can she fix America" if anything that was a cheap shit by trump.

Most Helpful Guy

• I really haven't been following politics for a while. In fact I hadn't even heard about this, but it doesn't surprise me. I don't think it is a weakness so much as a carefully thought out strategy. Clinton generally does better in polls when she plays the weak little victim. "Boohoo, the mean men are picking on me, just because I have a vagina". That is her plan. it has worked to boost her poll numbers in the past.

Luckily for her Trump refused to debate because the republican party was teamed up to sabotage him in the debates. While his reason for not debating was clearly not because his opponents being mean, she can now twist the facts to make anyone calling her out on it, as being sexist for not seeing Trump as weak, but calling her weak. That is the way that feminists frequently invent untrue double standards.

Anyone calling her out for it, would need to be careful to point out the difference between the reasons she has done it, and the reasons Trump did it, or else she can make them look sexist even if they aren't. The more she is seen as a victim, the more people seem to support her, and I am sure that is what she is counting on. That is why women can demand to be treated as an equal, but then you have to handle them with kids gloves or else they act like you are discriminating against them.

What Girls Said 7

• She just can't handle being hit with facts. If she expects Sanders to tone down, how does she plan to debate Trump? He's much more aggressive, vulgar, and downright nasty.

• Of course, she is a flip flopping snake.

• It's a sign of strength. She doesn't have to debate him because she's a near certainty for the nomination.

• She just needs to get down and dirty and play dirty back.

• Play dirty back? How can she play dirty back when Sanders isn't even playing dirty, he's simply pointing out the difference between him and Clinton. Clinton is the one who's playing dirty, distorting facts, cherry picking bits and pieces of info plus using the gender card.

• It's not a sign of weakness but a sign of ego. she has too much pride.

• Incompetent, a liar and now a coward.

• she know she's in the wrong so she just avoid it

What Guys Said 17

• i don't know if it's a sign of weakness but it is certainly a sign that she knows she can't stand up to his assertions of her allegiances to big business, lobbying groups, and the institutionalized political machine

a very certain thing that sanders has revealed is that even most "liberal" and/or democrats (obama, clinton, etc) are intrinsically tied to the very groups (PACs, lobbyists, financial institutions) that are derailing the true goal of government

• They're taking over the world. Everything is getting privatised and getting sold back to us. Services, health care, everything. Guys like regan made it possible. Puppets for corporate interests. It's time to cut that cancer away. Clinton is just another puppet like her man

• Benghazi; arming ISIL; Whitewater; a string of deaths (eg. Vince Foster) that were way too convenient; enabling her serial-rapist husband; a series of her own special female friends; taking payoffs for approoving arms deals; the Clintion Foundation a huge money laundering operation; blatantly stealing delegates with rigged coin tosses (six out of six); and on the verge of being indicted over her breaches of national security.
    No, I cannot think of any reason that Hillary would not be keen to debate another candidate.

• She's just afraid of sanders showing her up and making her look bad like she usually does... basically trying to shut him up so maybe his momentum dies

• Well it ain't gonna happen, she tried to kill his momentum in Arizona with voter suppression and it didn't work, as he won, Idaho, Utah, Washington, Alaska and Hawaii in land slide victories.

• Is she for real? It's a debate, things are going to get heated. I mean she is running for president right? C'mon now it's definitely a sign of weakness

Oh and she's afraid of Bernie exposing her lies to her supporters. She needs to go to prison.

• Hillary is just trying to keep her campaign afloat long enough to suffocate Bernie Sander's chances. But she doesn't realize that the race isn't over yet. She's already shifting to the center for the general election.

• I would call it more being politically savvy than weak. She is a seasoned, manipulative politician. She is seeing the polls move against her a bit, and she wants to minimize the amount of people in states like New York from hearing about Bernie's ideas, for the first time.

• Same in Germany... nobody wants to talk with the new right-wing party because they have no arguments.

• Ahhh Cmon on now Shillary Clinton, you're being ridulous.

• She might not be good at debating. I dunno.

• i wonder if Bill is still hittin' that

• Ding dong the witch is dead. Nearly

• Clinton is a mean mean witch !!!

• She is melting MELTING! like the Wicked Wtch of the East!!! lol

• She's bitching out cause the gap is closing, and she keeps losing debates.

• "democratic party"
    "civilized"
    LOL

• Hillary Clinton is a joke I don't see how anyone could take her seriously as a president

• She is the kind of joke that is not funny at all. Her fake laugh makes me cringe!

• I haven't heard this and have no idea if it's true.

If she's concerned about Sanders being rough, she's gotta be looking forward to Trump, who has no facts but will just eviscerate her over her past scandals while shrugging off his own.