Anyone else have it where guys just want your body, based on your looks?

A lot of guys want me just because of my looks and body. Then I met someone who wanted my heart too. That's what I want, someone to want my heart and body but I don't know if he's just playing around. I believed him but I don't know what to think. Guys why do you do that?

Most Helpful Guy

• Guys who want sex want the body, guys who want a relationship want the heart and everything else. Its not a matter of it being guys, this stands for women as well. Its figuring out which they want thats the issue. I think guys are a bit more upfront about it however and are more willing to admit they want sex and not a relationship. So if he seems to want a relationship I would presume that he is being earnest. I wouldn't advise sleeping with him immediatley or anything, feel it out and see what happens if he wants you he will wait if he just wants your body he will move on to some one easier.

Most Helpful Girl

• i HAD it that way many times, not officially but just guys who explicitly told me they wanted to fool around. the ones who do it, do it for the very reason they tell you. they want your body.

What Guys Said 14

• Yeah. I get what you mean.

It's mildly annoying. I mean, sometimes it feels like I can't order a coffee in San Francisco without the baristas following me around their coffee shop with their love struck puppy eyes. But in the end, is there a better compliment you can get?

I'd rather deal with the occasional awkwardness of turning away gay guys than to not be attractive at all.

• i mostly fall very hard for a girl if i have a strong mental connection with her, i prefer mental connection over looks.

• Because it takes a lot for a guy to actually fall in love... but lust can be developed in a single glance...

• A lot of guys just go after girls based on looks, but I take into account the whole person. She could have a great body, but if she's a bitch I won't be going after her.

• go fuck with him and you will find out.

• Why wouldn't we?

• Ha ha you must have a hot body

• It's not we but our instinct.

• Guys will always want you for your body

• He's probably serious. After you've lost your virginity it's just not worth it to do the pretend--i-like-her-so-she-fucks-me bit. It's too hard, takes too long, and we already know what's at the end.

• Just believe him unless there is something that proves him wrong.

• Basically, guys threshold for 'she's sexually desirable' is much lower than their threshold for emotionally falling for her. Why? Because for most of evolution, sleeping with lots of average or slightly above average girls while only falling in love with (i. e. bonding and raising kids with) exceptional ones was a great reproductive strategy for men.

• Not everyone sweetheart. I'm not like that. I don't flirt with girls if they're hot. If I had to. It comes from my heart. I just want to look into her glowing eyes and want to know what she thinks about me.

• judging by your age he wants just you body. yup.

What Girls Said 4

• If he just walked up to me and said that, I'd assume it's a line. Only after someone gets to know you can they decide they truly want to know you deeper than your appearance alone.

• Depends on the guy. But most don't. Any who do are usually curious. Since I leave imagination to the mind. They wonder what I would be like if I was naughty around them or if I had little to no clothes on. But that's just how guys are. As long as you're sweet, pretty, and have a great personality, they're gonna wanna also see another side of you. Like sexwise. Cuz they want both naughty 'n' nice. That's just how it is.

• OH YEAH. Shit load of times. And they have told me too. I just stay away from them. It is kind of discouraging though -.- Like there is more to you and I and many other girls then just looks and body. Ya know?

• That's every girl. 9/10 guys will just want sex tbh. But the 10th can make it really worth the wait