If I buy somthing from online for a cheaper Price does that mean that the item is used?

I wanted to buy prisma premier colored pencils that cost for $98 but on amazon or eBay they offer the items for $45 does that mean that the items are used? Iv always thought online shopping offers non used items for a cheaper Price...

Most Helpful Guy

• Unless it is specified as ;used', you can go ahead and buy it without worries! I almost always shop online, do to the great deals I can get!

Most Helpful Girl

• eBay states the condition. So it should specify there. A lot of eBay items come on used, near new or new conditions. You just need to read the description and look at the sellers feedback to make sure they provide good service and most in particular, a good item. I ship on eBay a hell of a lot. My rating is 108 (100% positive feedback as a seller and buyer)

• Well i read that some item are brand new and untouched and are half the price that they originaly are... but is it really? Like i won't get ripped off can i?

• No you won't get ripped off. Make sure you read the feedback of some other buyers aswell. That helps a lot

What Guys Said 1

• On Amazon it will say if it's used.

What Girls Said 1

• Not necessarily. If they're used, they generally say so. I believe that Amazon and Ebay products are resold, so the seller sets the price based on selling a higher volume of products.