Guys, Hot girl who likes rock and plays the drums?

Imagine a really hot girl who likes rock music and plays the drums. Turn on or turn off?

0|1

Most Helpful Guy

• Sounds good to me. Music has always been a big part of my life.

1|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 27

• Probably a turn on. My dad would be pushing me towards her because he's a big rock music listener. Anyway, I think most guys will like a girl like that. She is probably very exciting and always has something fun in mind.

1|0
    0|0
  • love it ! just let me bring my ear plugs. and a sound proof room. my brother inlaw plays the drums and it shakes the house lol

1|0
    0|0
  • turn on, i like tom boys

1|0
    0|0
  • turn on.
    it's a stereotype, but so many girls seem into just awful pop music. it would be nice if she were into stuff closer to my taste.

0|0
    0|0
  • Karen Carpenter. she went from hot to starving herself to death to keep from getting fat like her mom. tragic loss of a great musician.

0|0
    0|0
  • Karen Carpenter was a cute girl!

0|0
    0|0
  • Turn on obviously. What kind of dumb question is this?

1|0
    0|0
  • i wouldn't find it a turn off. I'm not into the band scene myself, but still not a turn off.

0|0
    0|0
  • Turn on 😄🤘🏻

1|0
    0|0
  • huge turn on i play guitar so its a plus for me

1|0
    0|0
  • if she's hot that's a turn on

1|0
    0|0
  • Girls who rock on the bass guitar rocks

1|0
    0|0
  • I go with what a good friend of mine with years of band experience told me: Drummers are really weird and awkward.

And I had it confirmed everytime I met a drummer. So not really a turn-on.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes yes.. YES !

1|0
    0|0
  • Last chick I knew like that was my ex who used to talk about me on cam under some metal rock forum so nopes.

0|0
    0|0
  • So imagine someone who is sexually attractive who plays an instrument (because who gives a fuck, she is sexually attractive) and try to configure if that is a turn-off?

Do you put thought into this? Seriously thought?

0|0
    0|0
  • That would be a turn on, as it would she would like some similar music to me, and we could show each other bands.

0|0
    0|0
  • I doubt she can play really well.

0|0
    0|0
  • Massive turn on

0|0
    0|0
  • Are you looking for a drummer? Did you try Craig's List?

0|0
    0|0
  • Neither, it's just something I'm fine with.

0|0
    0|0
  • Turn off to me but wouldn't mind to take her for 1 date to know her more

0|0
    0|0
  • I prefer a badass guitar or bass player personally... I like such chicks...

I never found appealin' chicks who play keyboards or drums though to be honest...

Anyway which Rock genre do ya like particularly? Do ya like any rock artists or bands from 80s?

0|0
    0|0
    • Oh yes, 80's rock, one of the best genres!

• Show All
    • Off the top of my head Guns n' Roses, AC/DC, Journey, Iron Maiden... Ya know. The bands that like everybody know of.

• Personally I prefer more Melodic Rock/ AOR like Toto, Mr. Mister, Giant, Van Zant, White Lion, etc...

• If she looks like Animal from the Muppets it's a total turn on, yet I dig chicks that can rock out, her talent alone gets my vote of attractive. :)

1|0
    0|0
  • At least she has a hobby

0|0
    0|0
  • not too girly buy okay

0|0
    0|0
  • sounds like my kind of girl but still lacks many things to be MY kind of girl. i want her to also have other interests like reading, be reasonable and loving. and friendly. now thats a girlfriend for me.

0|0
    0|0