I asked her a kiss she refused what could happen if she went to police? Ist really big deal?

I just asked this nurse a kiss and she refused she was on her duty time when she refused I just Said sorry and then I left no more no less. Is that kind of harassment? Or big deal for the police in case she went there? I didn't even touched her

Most Helpful Girl

• No its not a big deal... she won't go to the police. In future though you should realize that it's not respectful behaviour.

• Yeah I was wrong I know I never did that in my life but that day her smell turned me on and I was so attracted to her.

• Yeahhhh that just makes you sound creepy lol

Most Helpful Guy

• In the US, asking a woman for a kiss, or even asking her for sex, is not a crime. It is forbidden if you are the woman's employer or you are related with a certain level of consanguinity. Otherwise, there is no harm in asking (other than the potential consequences of the girl telling everyone what you said and they all think you are a creep or a perv, but you won't go to jail.)

• Yeah that's another point if she tell everyone there they will think strange about me. I have never did that in my life I always take it slow but I was attracted to her. Thanks anyway

What Girls Said 3

• I doubt anything can come of it. I guess if you pushed it, it would have been harassment, but I think that you're okay since you just dropped it.

• I imagine the worse that could happen is you get struck of the patient list. I don't know where you live but I don't think it would be a police matter.

• Since you didn't insist on it , it's not a big deal

• Yeah when she said no I left immediately

What Guys Said 10

• Nothing bad can happen between you and the police. You did not break any laws or anything close to that.

• eh, we all get turned down, a kiss ain't a big deal lol... you'll be alright.

• if you are a coworker you could get in trouble with management. it you were just hitting on her or trying to make a pass at her then you should be ok. but i would avoid any more contact with her if posible

• She could have even though you were drugged up or something lol. Nah you should be fine then again that could be considered soliciting.

• If she goes to the cops, enjoy your jail time because that's where you're headed

You shouldn't take your chances these days

• If nothing happened and that is all you did, then you have nothing to worry about. Worst case, she calls the police and they come and talk to the both of you. Best case, you leave her alone and never come back.

• Calm down, nothing gonna happen like that.

• lol calm down... you didn't do any wrong

• LOL, whoops.

• Yep your gonna have you migrate to Mexico, it's the only way you can be safe.

• fuck i messed up my joke :(((