Do you agree that people who are anti-spiritualists are usually more close-minded?

Seriously... their closemindness just SCARES me...

A few days ago there were 2 dudes in one of ma questions... aged 24 and 27 they were.. just to give ya a hint,,, and they were so damn stubborn tellin' me there's no afterlife... and they were behavin' like they know for sure... not even consider it such a possibility? Really such clondmindness shouldn't be allowed...

Honestly I'd gladly grab those people,... and push 'em against a wall in order to come back to their senses... closemindness has its limits too...

• Yes
  • No

Most Helpful Girl

• Well they're not wrong really. The only people to truly know if there's some afterlife is the dead. And obviously you can't ask them.

Most Helpful Guy

• yes because we all try to hold onto what we were taught to be true right or wrong... and religious, atheist, spiritual or any other belief system is no excuse to reject the possibility of alternatives or to forgo self inspection to make sure we do make the best choices when we have too...

What Girls Said 4

• I was actually interested in this topic but then I saw it was a jab at other people on here :/

• Those 2 guys have crossed any line of being rational... if it wasn't against GAG rules I'd definitely name 'em...

• Then flag them or block them and move on. Obviously they have nothing to add to your experience so let them be lame on their own.

• Both sides are about equally close minded. It's like politics , you have your left and your right extremists that refuse to listen to the other side. That's how it is, both sides suck, basically.

• I believe people who are strongly anti-anything are close minded. That doesn't mean you have to agree with everyone. I don't agree with spiratualists because I don't believe in the same things they don't agree with, but as long as they understand and are fine with that we can still be friends. I have several religious friends which is perfectly fine even though we believe different things.

• “For those who believe in God, most of the big questions are answered. But for those of us who can't readily accept the God formula, the big answers don't remain stone-written. We adjust to new conditions and discoveries. We are pliable. Love need not be a command nor faith a dictum. I am my own god. We are here to unlearn the teachings of the church, state, and our educational system. We are here to drink beer. We are here to kill war. We are here to laugh at the odds and live our lives so well that Death will tremble to take us.”
    ― Charles Bukowski

What Guys Said 3

• Spiritual people tend to guide their lives based on book that's centuries old... sorry, but non-spiritual people tend to be more open minded.

• Most people utterly convinced of their point of view are closed-minded, yes...

• oh the hypocrisy of u lol.