Are these milkshakes worth it?

the hour long wait and $15?Are these milkshakes worth it?

• maybe
  • YES <3 <3 <3
  • no gross ugh no yuck
  • ONLY ON A CHEAT DAY
  • not spending 15 bucks for 10 cups of sugar
  • My milkshake brings all the boys to the yard
  • Make America great again, one milkshake at a time

Most Helpful Guy

• A milkshake is icecream, milk, and a blender.
    nothing in all that requires an hour wait, or is worth $15.
    Looking at those disasters? How the fuck are you even supposed to drink a milkshake covered in shit? How do you not make a mess of yourself when the milkshake INTENTIONALLY has crap running over the top and down the glass?

Objectively, they look appetizing. Realistically, that is an obscene amount of time and 3 times as much money, at minimum, for something too difficult to properly enjoy without it becoming a disaster.

• blenders cost more than $15 man

but oii you're too rational to fall for fads.
      It's all about the experience, right?

• But let's be honest, how many shakes are you going to have the time/effort/money/patience to make? And that's fair... Well I want to try this :P

LOL well considering you're spending the $15 on "icecream, milk, and (the use of) a blender," I'm sure they will have no issue with supplying you with a few extra napkins... :D

• I make milkshakes for myself when the mood strikes. I have an awesome blender, it takes 2 minutes.
      They don't look nearly that good, but they are tasty :)

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 28

• We have a deal like that in Miami at the college stadium for its baseball. Team the Miami hurricanes. The milkshake line at the ball park is like a 90 min wait and all that time your missing the game and the milkshakes aren't even that good as they claim to be and they charge $8 dollars

• Oh boo. Even cheaper too!
      Maybe one day we'll come to our senses and realize that dishing out so much for milk and sugar isn't worth it..

• That's for sure but I still love my old fashion thick milkshakes as long as the price is fair.

• Hmmm. I would say it depends on how many boys are being brought to the yard by said milkshakes. Oh damn, you put that in the poll options. Oh well.

• Said milkshakes have brought 22 as of now... :O
      haha psychic!

• Wouldn't be if I had to offer each of them their own as well. Then it'd be 0.0638 boys per dollar investment... I don't have that money.

• That's a good point. Although, I think the milkshakes are only for luring the boys to the yard. I don't think you actually have to give them any. I mean, you could teach them, but you'd have to charge.

• Pfft better be the best damn milkshake I ever had for that kind of money I could go and buy a plate long omelette stuffed with bacon, ham, sausage etc, cheese and get hashbrowns, 4 pieces of toast, unlimited refills and pie for 10$ so for that shake to 15$ it had better be heavenly.

• Wait what? Where?

• I know where I'm going if i ever drop by Kansas :D

• Sure thing be happy to have yeah, our smallville comic con is the best time.

• Holly crap, I wouldn't spend that much money on that. Wawa milkshakes just as good.
    s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/.../...06f9831d00.jpg

• it takes them an hour because too many customers? or it takes them just as long to make?

• No clue. But I'm in no way buying a milkshake for 15$. 😂

• On special occasions, yes. Totally.

• Casey Neistat waited five hours for them xD it must be worth the wait hahaha

• Gotta enjoy the little things matey.

• I would just to try a flavor once! :-D

• Quite possibly.

• How much is that in pounds?
    Also, I think I'll give that one a miss anyway :P

• They just look horribly sickly and overdone-like someone's looked in their cupboard, grabbed every sweet thing of the same colour, and shoved it in a glass.
    Then on top of that they're over priced and have a huge wait-you could MAKE one yourself!!!

• You're probably spot on!
      Though I don't know bout you, but I don't have enough pretty and sweet things in my cupboard to pull it off..

• I wouldn't want one of them, they are way to messy

• Look at all those calories... damn they look so good.

• WHERE DO I GET THAT

• I don't like milkshakes so no

• Well I'm sure they'll bring the boys to the yard so yeah. XD

• Only if they bring all the boys to the yard…

• Heck yes, where is that? I might need to take a trip.

• I'm sure it's worth getting once to try

• I would have to share...
    All that thing to myself, too much sugar damn

• omg my stomach hurts just looking at it
    i love it

• Would you wait an hour and pay 15$ to get diabetes?

• they look worth it but I don't know how they taste

• 15 dollars? muricans are insane

• So messy and expensive... fuck 'em...

• Ow! You hurt their feelings...

• Now I have almost 10000 points, and I'm almost 6 months here wid ma new name... so I need like 2 years more if I keep ma current pace... not to mention durin' those 2 years Master badge might go up from 50 to 70 for example...

Why so obsessed for me to stop being anonymous? And not only you... but many users who knew me they don't want me to be anonymous... It's really annoyin'... since when it's bad to be anonymous always?

Seriously I'd stop being anonymous if I was given like 10 thousand bucks... then OK dat's reasonable... I'd stop going anonymous and I'll never go again... but for now I have ABSOLUTELY no reason to stop being anonymous... ABSOLUTELY NO REASON!!!

• okok i'm sorry i'll drop it.

What Girls Said 16