When was the last time you actually used the little saucer plates for the cup to drink tea or coffee?

Most Helpful Guy

• Like... 10 minutes ago. My grandparents use them every night. I live with them for now.

Most Helpful Girl

• I can't say I ever have to be honest.

What Guys Said 5

• My SO does tea/coffee afternoons with her girlfriends every couple of weeks, so they do get used in our house.

• I don't remember, but they are too small, so I don't use them. It's not enough tea or coffee. My coffee mug is extra large, like 10 oz.

• Last time I had tea at home.

• New Years

• Those are actually real? Lol

What Girls Said 3

• I use it when I want to drink coffee upstairs in my room. So I place my coffee on top and a big cookie on the side ^^* mm last time.. I guess a couple months ago

• never. i don't use them. But when guests come over i usually put the saucer and the cup and hand it to them.

• I can honestly say never. Even though I think we have some at my house.