• Gymnasts
    50% (16)40% (17)45% (33)Vote
  • Just wanna see results
    28% (9)17% (7)21% (16)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0
10|15

Most Helpful Guy

• I'm basing my answer off highschool experience. Girls usually join cheerleader groups in highschool jsut to get attention and popularity in the school's society, and to be honest it doesn't require that much skill or dedication. You usually see bitchy tanned white girls on these groups. On the other hand, gymnastics requires a lot of strength, dedication and mastering. I'll respect a gymnast way more than a cheerleader since they're not quite doing it for attention, but because they actually enjoy the sport.

If we're talking about professional groups, though things are pretty different.

2|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 14

• Hard to say.
    None of the cheerleaders at my high school were attractive.
    Some of the poms were.
    Most of the gymnasts were butch-looking.

Soccer and tennis players are always hot though!

1|1
    0|0
  • I dated a gymnast for years. They have better personalities, have more job opportunities, and frankly, develop better bodies than their cheerleading counterparts.

1|0
    0|0
  • I think cheerleaders are more fun to watch cause they're a group so it's more entertaining. Also it feels more like dancing, while gymnastics is more about tricks and stuff.

1|0
    0|0
  • both are hot!

1|0
    0|0
  • Cheer chicks, Sucks how our schools cheer team make mybbeer taste bad. Heaed towsons have a 9/10 team #d1boundson #oooohhh

1|0
    0|0
  • I think both are incredibly creepy legacies from a sexist, patriarchal past.

No thank you.

The sport with the hottest women? Volleyball.

1|0
    0|0
  • Both wear tight dresses and do flips and shit. I like both.

1|0
    0|0
  • I guess I go with gymnasts...

1|0
    0|0
    • U seem unsure about that is there a sport that u seem attracted to 😊😜🙃

• Show All
    • Yea very unhealthy life style 😕 But I enjoy it lols ☺️

• eh, can't deny that ^_^

• cheerleaders, i love those little skirts

1|0
    0|0
  • Can't pick one to be honest. Both are very awesome sports for a girl to be on. Even though gymnastics girls have them very super beautiful muscular thighs... cheerleader girls have beautiful toned thighs and stomachstomach to show off.

1|0
    0|0
    • So umm... which one are you going into?

• Cheerleading, I was a lvl 6 competitive gymnast I quitting this year trying to do cheerleading at my school 😒 Just to be physically active and hopefully see some familiar faces and make friends

• Oh ok. Umm hey can you please messege me please

• Cheerleaders are hot. Including their costumes

1|1
    0|0
  • gymnasts in my opinion.

1|0
    0|0
  • Ballerinas, even though their feet get hurt, my wife does ballet, and I always rub her feet after her rehearsals.

1|0
    0|0
  • Definitely cheerleaders

1|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 9

• both equal!

1|0
    0|0
  • I wanted to be a gymnast as a kid but we couldn't afford the classes. And then after Bring It On came out, I was obsessed with wanting to be a cheerleader. Then I ended up going to an all girls school.

1|0
    0|0
  • Gymnastic they have better personalities
    http://youtu.be/xDeprRiA6SM
    This gymnastic gave me 2 "likes & comment"to my insta videos that I posted for her year ago 😍 I was happy I lover her a lot you know ❤️

1|0
    0|0
    • That was fun to watch XD

• i think cheerleading is cuter and better because i like their outfits and it's also dancing where gymnastics is just flipping

1|0
    0|0
  • i prefer ballerinas ♡

1|0
    0|0
  • Gymnastes

1|0
    0|0
  • Wish I took gymnastics growing up D:

1|0
    0|0
  • neither are attractive

gymnastics is better though in my opinion

1|0
    0|0
  • gymnasts have a very varied attractive sport its not for the faint heart.

1|0
    0|0