67% (20)50% (11)60% (31)Vote
  • Never
    6% (2)9% (2)7% (4)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|1
18|15

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

• In public, I'll be laughing silently at my own jokes I deem unworthy to share with mankind. It may show itself in a random slight smile.

In private, I speak to myself, tell myself the joke I formulated, and laugh like a maniac... no shame. I'm weird like that xD I find my own awful humor to be hilarious.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 17

• All the damn time. I mean my brain is always going so i always find something to make myself laugh :P

0|3
    0|0
    • Let's go to East Hastings Street and laugh at the hobos 😁😁😁

• Show All
    • @Other_Tommy_Wiseau I just can't... omg!!! HAHAHAHaha. I'm sure that would have made headlines in the papers and on the news. LMFAO! I bet the chick didn't appreciate it that. At least you got quick thinking eh?

• Oh, I'm sure she was pissed. I felt bad, but I like my life better! She shouldn't have been there! I was convinced for like a week I had hobo AIDS. And now you know 1 of the 47 reasons why I don't like nyc 😑

• Oh, no doubt. Someone has to appreciate my sense of humor after all.

0|2
    0|0
  • Yes, I'm so freaking weird for my own good.

0|1
    0|0
  • I crack myself up on a regular basis

0|1
    0|0
  • Multiple times a day. I mean, have you met me?

0|1
    0|0
  • All the time lol

0|1
    0|0
  • Yes, I'm just a barrel of fun!

0|1
    0|0
  • I have to laugh at myself or I'd probably cry lmao

0|1
    0|0
  • I do a lot. I really seem to get my sense of humour

0|1
    0|0
  • yeah haha i'm easily the funniest person i know :P

0|1
    0|0
  • Always, haha!

0|1
    0|0
  • All the time. I laugh at my own jokes more than other peoples.

0|1
    0|0
  • sometimes I make myself laugh

0|1
    0|0
  • Sometimes lol

0|1
    0|0
  • I crack myself up all the time

0|1
    0|0
  • Sometimes yes, because i have no friends and i'm just weird :D

0|1
    0|0
  • yeah sometimes

0|1
    0|0

What Guys Said 14

• I made this super sexy blonde girl with a super sexy ass laugh so hard she pretty much peed her pants. She laughed out of control like this for about 1 minute and even then had trouble getting herself under control and this sexy blonde girl with a sexy ass laughed like this after I farted loudly reasonably close to her

0|1
    0|0
  • not really, but other stupid shit makes me laugh like a pirate.

0|1
    0|0
  • At times I do. But that's coming from someone who tends to talk to himself a lot when others are not around.

0|1
    0|0
  • Way too much.

I make myself laugh more than I make others laugh more than others make me laugh.

0|1
    0|0
  • 0|1
    0|0
  • Lol sometimes yeah or rather I do stuff that makes me have these laughing wth kind of moments.

0|1
    0|0
  • For sure man... if you can't laugh at yourself and make yourself laugh then life is just boring!

0|1
    0|0
  • Yeah I'm extremely obervent and can't help but laugh at ridiculous things. I have a hard time not smiling and keeping a straight face. But I'm also a very happy person.

0|1
    0|0
  • Yes, I make myself laugh and people laugh at me on here because of my username 😊😊😊

0|1
    0|0
  • yeah most of the times i make myself laugh and you can't even imagine in how many ways i do that. :D

0|1
    0|0
  • No, I don't.

0|0
    0|0
  • in a bad world which we live in, its hard to laugh.

0|0
    0|0
  • I can't tell a good joke.

0|0
    0|0
  • If I remember of some funny stuff then it happens...

0|0
    0|0