PS4 VS XBOX ONE Which one should I buy?

Which one should I buy?

• PS4
  • Xbox One.

Most Helpful Girl

• Get the PS4.

Most Helpful Guy

• Which one do your friends have? That is your top concern.

Are there any exclusive games you desperately want? That's your secondary concern.

After that... not much between them. PS4 seems to be killing it this generation (I'm not sure, mostly play PC now)

What Girls Said 4

• SNES or N64

Graphics and everything might not be uber realistic, but everything about these two is so much better than any modern console out.

• Get a Playstation! I may be bias but I love mine and have never had an issue with it.

• I thought Playstation I buy

• Get a PS4 you'll love it. No one really plays Xbox anymore

• Shoot I hav a Xbox one..

What Guys Said 25

• Neither, instead buy Books, Gym membership n protein shake

• Single player Games: Playstation

Multiplayer Games: Get whatever the majority of your friends have.

• neither get a PC. more games, better controller, better graphics, cheaper games, can customize the parts, also has multiple functions, MODS and MMO's:
    http://www.logicalincrements.com/

• Yes PC Always better 4k But good for pc more money must

• They aren't that expensive in comparison you can get a good $600 PC that'll play games in 1080p 60fps here is a good PC build obviously change it to perfectly suit you but it's a good base, the extra money spent is money saved in the long run:
      pcbuildsonabudget.com/best-gaming-computer-for-600-dollars-2016

• Thanks brother I'am More very I like PC But i need more much money but fps really console very hard My ps3 have and Cod blacks ops3 really very bad :D

• Check the exclusive franchises for both and decide. As a console, both are pretty much the same for me. PS4 is supposed to have better graphics, but I haven't noticed much of a difference. Xbox One generally runs games smoother in terms of speed, but the difference is also very hard to notice, and it will only affect you sometimes if you play games competitively, and not just casually.

• Oh yeah definitely PS4. It's the obvious choice. Hahaha haha... ha... haha
    .
    .
    .
    *light candle at shrine to Reggie*
    "They've never played Sm4sh, forgive them Reggie- they do not know the glory"

• Invest in a gaming PC

Find a place where they build it for you

• never pay some one to do it, they WILL rip you off

• @Do_It_with_Spam Technically yes and no. It depends on how much they are willing to pay. For example, there's a store here that offers to put it together for you from the custom parts you've purchased from them.

• PC Ofcourse, Wtf is this, Amateur hour? xD

• PC Better But i need more money For good pc

• Aye, Its expensive as fuck, I just finished my new one about 3-4 weeks ago now, All tallied it cost me £2,400, Shit's expensive as fuck man :/.

• PS4 is a lot more powerful than the Xbox one. However, if you can wait, there's another PS4 coming down the pike called the PS4K or PS4.5. Supposedly, it will be capable of playing games in 4K and offer full VR support.

• They will release Playstation 4.5 in a couple months or so, if you are not going to use the playstation this summer I would wait for that. Even if you aren't interested in ps4.5 the original ps4 will probably be cheaper when ps4.5 releases.

• check the exclusive games (also the ones from the last generations so you know what to expect) and go by what you like most.
    if those don't matter... the PS4. it's more powerful and I like the free PS+ games more

• PC, and get one that is future proofed for the next 3-5 years.

• Everybody complains playstation don't make any games. Xbox gets all the best exclusives. My mates got both and he says the ps is shit.

• Whichever one your friends have

I had an Xbox but none of my friends played fifa so I sold that piece of shit and got a ps4 where I 0lay fifa with my other friends

• PS4 it got better Ram, graphic card and good support by games. PS4 is 50% faster at Graphics and Xbox one is actually in my opinion crap. Yep I sold my Xbox to get Ps4.

• Both

• Just look at the PS4 trailers and be in awe

• Because it's way more powerful and has better games.

• XBOX ONE

• PS4.

• If you want to play halo, forza, gears of wars then get an Xbox. If you don't then get a ps4

• neither, buy a wii u

• PlayStation ever.

• Xbox One is shit. Get PS4.

• Why throw away yer money to buy a shitty modern console? Old retro ones still kick ass and they're better... buy a SNES and ya won't regret it... trust me...

• none if you want to get any pussy