Do guys really prefer big full lips or is it another generalization?

Most Helpful Guy

• Why do people always assume its one extreme or the other? "Guys like G cup boobs". "No guys like AA cup boobs."

"Guys like waists that are too thin to hold internal organs". "No guys like rulers with man shoulders."

"Guys like thin, little women." "No guys like women with more curves than the Michelin Man".

"Guys like women with tiny slivers of lips". "No guys like lips that take up half of your face".

Why can't i just like normal lips?

Most Helpful Girl

• You know, society will continue to decide what is deemed beautiful but as a culture we need to tell them to bore off. Everybody is unique in their own way and beauty is not a label.

Growing up I was mocked for my bigger lips, I was bullied at school, mocked, imitated - and now you're going to tell me I'm suddenly granted as being beautiful because the likes of Kylie Jenner and plastic surgery have emerged? Go to hell. Those bullies suddenly want to be my friend and part of me laughs at their pathetic attempt to replicate my natural 'beauty'. The same beauty I was made to feel insecure about for years. Those girls, society and Kylie Jenner can go to hell.

• was this "go to hell" addressed to me too or what now?
      who the hell mentioned kylie whatso here, I wasn t even thinking about her when posting that question. having full lips was a positive trait even before her, reason why she changed her lips.
      I see you re see really upset about the bullying...
      girl, kids bully you over anthng that affects you really. I hope you made piece with it.

• Not in the slightest.

Kylie Jenner was mentioned because it was appropriate. People's idea of beauty will continue to change and at the present moment big lips are 'in'. Years down the line, when Kylie or any other glorified nobody walks out and gets papped with a monobrow, and the world conforms to this you will see the impact society really has. Watch how this is suddenly deemed as beautiful and all those guys and gals who were mocked for rocking a monobrow in high school are suddenly accepted and appreciated. The media is dangerous.

• yea I agree about the media, still full lips was always considered more attractive way before kylie jenner, she s def not the one who started it.
      and of course you should never try to adapt and confirm to any ideal you don t believe in.
      that wasn t intended in my question.

What Guys Said 45

• My wife had amazing, full lips, but she snipped em off to save time when brushing her teeth. I kinda miss em but, hey, all the other good parts are still there.

• Definitely full smackers! Lips are generally soft, so with fuller lips, you get more softness. The softness and warmth to a girl's kisses can be like jumping into a warm bed with layer upon layer of pillows and blankets after walking for miles in blizzard-like conditions. <--- Imagine that, but on yo face!! lel

• It is another generalisation. I like medium sized lips.

• Well I do like girls with full lips butI've also like girls with thinners ones as well... so I don't think it's a deciding factor for me ;P

• a generalization. I suspect most guys don't care, but the rare few that actually have a preference probably prefer 'big full' lips.

• because you have no standards.

• Then list them

• @alfonsosloan45 small roundish butt, flat belly, boobs that are 'obviously boobs,' thin arms and legs, loves anal, clear complexion, long hair, good hygiene, enthusiastic about blowjobs, between 1 and 6 inches shorter than myself, smokes pot, has a sense of humor I can laugh with...

of course, some of these might be considered 'preferences' more so than 'standards,' but hey..

• I do personally. Ain't nothing better than some full juicy lips... LOL.

• Lmfao! Your lucky. Banana really is just too good. It's like she read your mind when she hooked you with me😂😂
      BHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHA

• @This_is_my_username And oh yes! I, personally, am one of these people that are pretty conservative when it comes to this. Are you like more liberal with it?

HAHAHAHA, she said that? Where'd she say that? Right now, we met at this question in which we both uploaded our voices speaking English and currently, I'm trying to hear her Arabic. I'm like extremely curious about what she sounds like.. LOL.
      And oh! You're a player, eh? I'm going to suppress that in you, play with me and me only or I'm going to have to pin you to the wall and... nevermind, I'm the one getting super excited... LOL.
      d.gr-assets.com/.../7126725.gif

Your last name means this? That's perfect!! That's super perfect!! I knew you'll be the perfect mommy for my children! I'm super excited.. LOL.

rack.1.mshcdn.com/.../excited-baby.gif

• @This_is_my_username My brother and my cousin did this one time when they were young, they were trying to make tea on furniture using matches. of course, they burned the chair. -.-

And it's actually kind of getting hot here now, it's summer time on the way! That's when I take my yearly vacation to Florida... where disney world happens to be *hint hint* LOL.
      secure.parksandresorts.wdpromedia.com/.../...l.jpg
      I'm like so sleepy while posting this, excuse any grammatical or spelling errors here and there... LOL.
      49.media.tumblr.com/.../...fpIgNA1sok7a0o1_500.gif

• It's another generalization. I don't like them too big, more like medium size.

• Most def a generalization. I seriously couldn't give any less of a fuck about lips.

• Full lips!
    U have nice lips

• It's indeed another generalization. I honestly don't care for lips.

• because you have no standards.

• @kahokohino Exactly. Everyone has standards and in my standards lips are not included. I just don't really care for them.

• yeah and why should you? it just means you're not fussy, and thats a good thing rather than wanting a girl to have a specific look for every part of her body wth

• I think it's another generalization. I personally could care less about a woman's lips (big ones are a turn off actually). It might be a preference thing, like with big or small boobs?

• Generalisation. Sure some guys do, but usually it's a pretty minor thing-more like a bonus, not something that's going to change your opinion on someone's looks.

Personally I'm really not bothered. As long as they don't look unnaturally thin (or large for that matter) it's not going to make a difference.

• Maybe a generalisation but my personal preference is in between thick and thin.

• generally yes, but it has to be noted that for the full lips to be attractive, the woman have to be pretty AROUND those lips. It's like eye colour.

Blue or green eyes might be beautiful, but they're not determining whether or not the woman is hot.

Also, it isn't like "the bigger the better", some lips can be too pronounced too.

I'm not that picky, it's generally not a big deal to me.
    A perfect for me, would be this:
    (i'm not level 2 or what it is, so I can't post links. Type "gyazo. com" in the url and paste this after it.
    /39d761b033b6fea317d4a164e095754b

• Not necessarrry, as long as there's this nice smile I'm happy :D

• Generalization, not anything like that... wait what kind of lips 0_o

• Another generalization.

• Big, full, lips on her face? Nah I don't prefer them. Though if it's the right girl it can be hot.

• Full lips are very nice!!! They are so kissable... But that didn't mean i don't like thin lips..

• depends a bit on how full... a bit fuller is definitely nice but not required and too big is meh

• It's a generalization. I think Simone Simons is a beautiful woman, but her lips are small.

• Not Angelina jolie lips, but not thin either.

• generalization

• archi's do you what DSLs are?

• I like smaller petite lips personally :p

• Generalization.

• Are you referring to mouths or vaginas? or both? The answer to both (for me) is yes!

• i think its just another generalization i dont care about lips that much.

• I can only speak for myself... and i for sure prefer big full lips on a girl.

• Generalization.

• More from Guys
    15

1 private opinion(s)
Only the asker and the opinion owner can see it. Learn more

What Girls Said 11