Quiz time lol Who Would You Be If You Weren't Yourself?

PRESS HERE FOR QUIZ

A Prince/Princess

If you weren't your regular self, you would be a prince or a princess! In an alternate reality, you are destined for royalty. For all the good fortune you have had in your life, you would give back to the people with lots of charity and good deeds, and everyone would adore you.

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 12

• I'd be a hollywood star it seems xD
    http://i.imgur.com/CQCpKhX.png

I'd much rather be a famous musician on stage rather than a hollywood actor/actress or whatnot. So I guess I'd like fame, but more so music fame. Not television fame 😅

• Yay I'm a Saint! Don't tell people though, I'm so mysterious in my actions, people think I'm either a criminal or work for some government agency, like MI6...
    I've been called a sneaky little bastard on more than one occasion. Guess people don't like cats, what's not to love, c'mon. lol

• Hahahah in what way sneaky?

• Hahahah i think the people you are talking about must be a little paranoid hahha

• They are, that's for sure I was kicked out of a home when I was a teen, because the woman and son I was living with and paying all the bills as she lost her job as a nanny, told me to give her my last pay cheque and get the out, I think she was insecure because I was going into the military soon at that time. I was callous about it, and was confused but when I think back now, I can see why she was like that, no bother, I survived as did they, sometimes things happen in the heat of the moment, no reason for anyone to hold a grudge.

• Yay quizzes !

A Farmer

If you weren't your regular self, you would be a farmer! You have a humble, down-to-earth spirit that appreciates everything that is given to you. You are a hard worker but you are very grounded and content with what life has given you.

Haha that's funny because I live in a farm state and have helped out on farms a couple of times with various things from feeding to herding.

• A Fortune 500 Entrepreneur
    cdn.playbuzz.com/.../...47dc-81fe-1d73c7012f4c.jpg
    If you weren't your regular self, you would be a wealthy and successful business entrepreneur. Do you run your own business already? If not, then you definitely should because you have that entrepreneurial spirit in you that drives to succeed. In an alternate reality you would own dozens of companies, jet set around the world and live a fabulous, posh lifestyle.

• A Farmer

But I am a Farmer hahahahahaha!! I think I broke it!

• http://i.imgur.com/tnth8Zt.jpg
    A Saint
    If you weren't your regular self, you would be a Saint! You have a kind and generous soul and you are always helping others, just not getting the recognition you deserve. In an alternate reality you would be a famous healer who would help change the world.

• If you weren't your regular self, you would be an Olympic athlete! You have a fierce and adventurous spirit inside of you, and in an alternate reality that strong part of you would definitely manifest into a professional career in sports.

• A farmer. I've really wanted to have a Marijuana farm.

• A hollywood star.

• That's a tough one because being myself I can't imagine being anyone else and oh... Prince ;-)

• Mr. President

• A farmer? This test makes no sence

What Girls Said 19

• A Prince/Princess
    Aimages4. fanpop. com

• A Prince/Princess
    cdn.playbuzz.com/.../...4cfc-b128-9075940919c9.jpg

• I love these quizzes!
    I got Olympic Athlete. But I hate running and I love cookies and tacos!
    If you weren't your regular self, you would be an Olympic athlete! You have a fierce and adventurous spirit inside of you, and in an alternate reality that strong part of you would definitely manifest into a professional career in sports

• Thanks. I am happy someone likes them. There was one guy on here complaining i post too many lol

• If you weren't your regular self, you would be a farmer! You have a humble, down-to-earth spirit that appreciates everything that is given to you. You are a hard worker but you are very grounded and content with what life has given you.

• cdn.playbuzz.com/.../...47dc-81fe-1d73c7012f4c.jpg
    A Fortune 500 Entrepreneur

oh I really hope this becomes true in future.. lol.. and I am a business student.. :D
    tho I want to replace the pic..
    s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/.../...eece5e1eb7.jpg

• Oh hey, I got Princess, too! :)

• A farmer. oh 😕

• I'll take the seamonster role.

• A farmer, apparently. I'd much rather be a saint, I enjoy helping people a lot.

• A princess

• I'd be a Saint

• A Prince/Princess.

• A Saint? wth... so far from that.

• I got farmer. yay! ️️Haha I wouldn't mind lol I'd be surrounded by animals all day 😱😍

• Saint.

• Everyone's getting princess/prince and Saint, and I'm over here as a farmer... ok haha

• A farmer.

• An Olympic athlete... weird?

• A Hollywood star.. Oh my lord