How many people do you trust with your life?

I only trust 2 people with my life

Most Helpful Girl

• my mom. she's been taking care of me and my sister for a long time. I trust her with my whole being.

What Girls Said 8

• anyone i've been in a car with and they're the driver lol. and honestly, now that i think about it, it's very true.

• 7 people.

• I trust like 5 people.

• Not many people... at all.

• 1 if you count myself.

• 2 MYSELF AND MY MOMMA

• 1; my boyfriend. everyone else in my life has proven to let me down

• Trust no one is my motto.

What Guys Said 13

• None. Zero.

• 1. Myself. I would give my life for about 3 people but i wouldn't trust anybody with my life. Not even my mom, dad or girlfriend. At the end of the day humans are selfish creatures and you will never know what they are going to do.

• I feel you. The only 2 people I trust with my life are my neurosurgeon, and my orthopedic surgeon because they've both saved my life already

• That sounds reasonable. They already proved themselves so i can see why you would trust them.

• I trust very few people fully with my life.

• None.. ZERO..

• none.

• Depends on the situation thats life threatening

• Zero.

• 3 that is all

• 5 people

• only three.

• Its easier to trust people with your life than it is to trust people with anything else. Its hard for me to trust someone not to hurt me emotionally. Its hard for me to trust someone not to leave me. Its hard for me to trust someone not to betray me. Its hard for me to trust someone to be there for me.

But i trust pretty much every person I've ever met with my life - because almost everyone at least has the common decency not to let you die.

• Great points!! I totally agree with this! If this was my question you'd get the MHO because this is so true for a lot of people. I can relate to this. I could NOT have worded it better !!

• @Victorianne thank you!

• ZERO...