How would you react if someone came up to you and complimemted your choice of bed sheets? And got it 100% correct?

How would you react if someone came up to you and complimemted your choice of bed sheets? And got it 100% correct?

What would you do?

0|1
17|10

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 16

• 0|1
    0|0
  • I don't know! LOL I'd ignore them!

0|1
    0|0
  • God, i would run away most likely

0|1
    0|0
  • I would check my house for video camera, change the locks, and report that person to the police, after getting all their information that I could. I'm too paranoid.

0|0
    0|0
  • Uh, call the cops? :P

0|0
    0|0
  • Smile and give them thumbs up but make sure there's a kitchen knife nearby or something else I could use as a weapon, just in case of course..

0|0
    0|0
  • Haha I would laugh and snort. That shit would be too funny

0|0
    0|0
  • Ignore them

0|0
    0|0
    • But no really they are really nice... i saw them through your window :D

• Damn right they're awesome!

0|0
    0|0
  • I mean, my sheets are pretty awesome. I can't blame them for liking them, too.

0|0
    0|0
  • just ignore.. :/

0|0
    0|0
  • I'd be like darn tootin. Those babies are bamboo!

0|0
    0|0
  • LOL "why thank you!"

0|0
    0|0
  • Run awayyy

0|0
    0|0
  • I would say "ya I know, you were in my bed last month remember?" 😂😂😂

0|0
    0|0
  • I'd be like "WTF!" and walk away from them.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 9

• I'd probably just say 'thanks,' unless it was a hot girl. Then I'd stammer and mumble while I tried to flirt with her..

0|0
    0|0
  • "Thanks. But you know what? You can't have them because they're mine! Hahahahaha!"

0|0
    0|0
  • I would assume that they're big SpongeBob fans as well:

i.walmartimages.com/.../0007355867187_500X500.jpg

0|0
    0|0
  • I'd assume they're just being weird because it's nothing to really compliment, but say thanks just to get them out of my face.

0|0
    0|0
  • Follow them to a parking lot
    Slit their achilles tendons, then interogate them to find out how they knew that

0|0
    0|0
  • Ah ha, so your the one who's been hiding in my closet at night, *runs home and booby traps closet*

0|0
    0|0
  • wtf lol

0|0
    0|0
  • ummm... nothing?

0|0
    0|0
    • You wouldn't be creeped out?

• no... not really, I to must admit that there's nothing like a great set of sheets... lol

• and I am a firm believer in giving compliments and admiration out like it's my job...

• How do they know?

0|0
    0|0