What is something in life that you will never understand? What confuses you?

• Life itself
  • Women
  • Men
  • Why I can't fly
  • You
  • Myself
  • Nothing confuses me because I'm super duper perfect and I know everything :D

Most Helpful Guy

• That moment you click Women, and in the myself option has a couple women in it, guess they don't understand themselves either its a mystery of the universe.

Most Helpful Girl

• car anatomy.
    quantum physics
    calculus [dont judge me]
    people who don't have their own personality.
    why teachers include content they didn't teach in exams.
    why race has ANYTHING to do with the quality of a person.
    how a guy's dick is almost as powerful as his brain.
    restaurants that dont offer mashed potatoes instead of fries.
    why referees are either blind, uneducated or biased.
    why my hair looks better at home than when i go out -.-
    why shops list items priced $9.99 instead of $10

to name a few.

• Hahaha i completely agree with all of those

• @Phoenix98 who said i dont like football? ... nor do i watch American football. i watch my own. but okay lol

• Well I'm talking about American sports specifically football, not soccer or your football which is not what I was referring to. As American football is were a lot of those types of comments come from, sports being as big as they are here.

What Guys Said 37

• -- People who follow trends for views/likes/shares, most notably the once some years back where people set themselves on fire. Recently there is the banana peel trend, where people see if banannas are slippery (and then they naturally fall on camera).

-- People with agnosia and other types of brain damage. It blows my mind how someone can see an object and not recognize it, or how there is a type of visual problem where people see perfectly, but will only pay attention to one side (like if they are eating food, they'll eat only stuff on the right side of the plate and not realize the left side). Mind blowing.

Oh and naturally, I don't understand women, but I figure that is pretty common xD

• Wait wait wait. PEOPLE WERE SETTING THEMSELVES ON *FIRE*? When did this happen? Why? Who were these dinguses (dingi?)? How? What?

• @hellionthesage That sounds pretty cool! Do you know what the condition is officially called? It seems interesting enough to read up on it xD

• Sorry can't find anything on it (if I could remember what it was called it would probably be easily found). I actually read about it years ago in an article that was listing other strange brain "disorders"(don't know if that is classified as a disorder) like that and autism and such. You could probably find it if you did some digging but so far since I don't know what its called I can't seem to find it. Sorry.

• Ok I must be going crazy because I could have sworn that I answered this, this morning /= but I'll do it again I guess lol.

Modern society is what confuses me the most, modern society is a messed up and confusing enigma of hypocrisy, stupidity, greed, blatant biased bullshit, the media are whores pretty much, the politicians are corrupt and the general public is quite frankly idiotic in so many ways.

I don't get people who follow trends or fads at all.

People who seem to lack individuality or a personality they just seems like cookie cutter people, all the same.

I don't get women and I've lived with 3 of them for over a decade but I am no closer to understanding how the female mind as a whole works /=

You to a degree.

Zombies
    truthstreammedia.com/.../zombie-apocalypse.png
    s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/.../...c5a09f06d5.jpg

Why I look like Einstein in the morning ( hair wise I mean crazy 0_0 )
    images.mentalfloss.com/.../einstein1_7.jpg

Why I always sound like this guy in my head and always seem to have a sleepy wake up voice.
    https://youtu.be/85u4HSe0Sxg

Why or how people can be so ignorant or stupid sometimes or follow people or do things that they know who/is horrible but yet do it anyway.

I don't get this
    s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/.../...790aec5ccd.jpg

Tomatoes

And this
    https://youtu.be/o0u4M6vppCI

Ok I'm done bye !!

• I'm confused as to why they can't make hand lotion that doesn't leave that little dried clump at the end of the spout. You go to get a squirt of lotion and that little clump won't really absorb and if you try to flick it off in the waste basket it just sticks to your finger.

• Selfishness, cheating (or how people can so easily betray others and not think anything of it), that confuses me on the human front, but in general. Existence. the fact is we cannot exist yet we do. From nothing came something and that goes against everything we know yet it happened. Or how photons exist in all possible positions at once unless directly observed at which point they funciton as they are predicted to function. Its quite insane and makes no sense what so ever.

• Why roughly 80% of people in all democracies all over the world stubbornly vote against their own interests. That's something that has dumbfounded me ever since and that I don't think I will ever understand.

• I haven't been able to figure out why humans, as individuals, are mostly pretty good people. Yet the human race, collectively, is all screwed up. We are the only species of social animals like that.

• Sometimes I finally figure what life is all about and then I become like this.
    i3.kym-cdn.com/.../philosoraptor.gif

• 3|3
  • Women! Enough said! :P

• Women. I buy something. However in comes the women.

*for example food.*.
    Women: It looks unripe.
    Me: It looks fine to me.
    Women: I just smelled it. It has gone bad. You buy rotten slop too.
    Me: It is fine.
    Women: No it is not! Bring it back, and change for something else.
    -brings what looks better back home-
    Women: This is worse! Do you know how to buy vegetables? Darn it! Just forget it. I tell you to do this, and you still never do it right!
    -women angrily stomps away to buy the good vegetables-
    Me: I still have no understanding. They look the same as the one I bought earlier. This is stupid.
    Women: It smells better dummy, and next time I am doing the shopping. Forget it now.
    -leaves me to guess ultimately-

• In other words, you have that TOTALLY figured out.

You figured out how to transfer the vegetable-shopping duty from you to her, and now you can just chill. How is that a loss for you?
      LOL

• Women are difficult, like, they're all soft and shit but can rip you in half if you piss them off.

• I will never understand women

I will never understand Republicans

I will never understand Scientologists

• How some people can talk about guys who banged them on cam under some metal rock site forum

• people confuse me. Why are they anal and have agendas to get ahead just to step on your back? back stabbers

• Women
    A stack of physics homework? No problem
    Fly a plane? Done it
    But I'll be damned if I can figure out what the fuck she's mad about

• Marriage!!. I really don't understand and I can never understand why people believe that's important.

• The best way I can describe marriage is this: remember how important your best friend was to you as a kid? How they totally understood you, and the two of you had so much fun together? That whole 'it's you and me against the world' concept? It's like that. Only better, because now you're a grown up and there's sex involved.

The biggest problem with marriage is that people forget that people grow and change and move in to different things, and sometimes that means friendships evolve as well. It's not being together that makes marriage hard. Marriage is fun. What makes marriage hard is the concept that it should last for all eternity. Forever is the hard part. Maybe if we lowered our expectations on that part, it wouldn't be so terrifying.

• life itself, how the way life works. believe me my life is big box of mystery that is never getting solved.

• Sex, and why people want it so badly.

• a close tie between women and myself

• Your obsession with man tits

• Women. I'll never understand women.

• Why anyone likes the currently "mainstream" music. It's gross, has no musical qualities to it, and is about as deep as a dry puddle.

• You know that vid "but first let me take a selfie " those kind of girls makes me... what... why lol

• Human stubbornness.

• Why people spend time hating each other while they can use the time improving their own life.

• You kneecole, you...

• Why the fuck can't I fly?

• Probably facial expressions, body language, social cues, what is and isn't appropriate, etc.

One time I asked a girl to dance at a school function, and she said no because she was with this other guy. I told her that she was lying, as the man was clearly gay. Later, my friends told me that was inappropriate. I still can't understand it to this day; they might have been fucking with me, to be honest.

• I will never understand women and why some of them just piss me the fuck off LOL

• More from Guys
    7

What Girls Said 25

• I will never understand hatred for people who have never done anything to you. Like seriously, time is so incredibly precious--time to spend with loved ones, with kids, with spouses, with friends, doing what you love especially in this era where people are getting shot to death and blown up at seemingly every other turn, and yet, there these crazy people are with picket signs, and screaming and yelling at groups of people who've done nothing to them. I don't want to put any effort into hating someone who's done nothing to me. I'd rather love. It's much more productive.

• Why people pull the door when the sign says push 😱
    storytimewithjohn.files.wordpress.com/.../...f.gif

• I have a lot if things I'll never understand. Like why people follow fads and trends that will be here today and gone tmrw. I don't understand why people want to be like others just for the sake of it. I don't understand why some people think that it's okay women can't have education or are treated as second class citizens. I don't understand why we all can't get along. I don't understand why people hate the lgbt community. I don't understand why some people choose to demean and belittle others just to feel better about themselves. And finally I don't understand why people like to compare themselves to others. I mean you have what you have.. Deal with it or make it better. There's a lot more though. ☺️ Great Q

• MATH.

• why women keep on caking their faces with the "natural" look and why men keep falling prey to it. -.-

• War... the greed, anger and hatred behind it. Why can't we all just get along? Make love, not war. Share, be kind. Accept that we're all different. What's so hard about that?

• Uh, seriously, though... why can't I fly?

• Why can I not fly? That would make going home *so* much simpler.

• I fly in my dreams all the time. I have had an OBE and astral projected. So why can't I fly in real life?

• Oh my, I get confused like 241 times a day!! How things got labeled! Like who started calling a fork a fork and how weird it would be if it was called a spoon instead! I'm already confused again.

• When people keep dealing with people who treat them like shit.

• Not surprising that the majority of guys said women... Typical
    I guess life. My purpose and where i'm going

• Why so many people women and men stay with a person who does them wrong and hurts them and won't date the right person. Why some women think love literally has to hurt. I dont think I'll ever understand

• People who are obsessed with feminists and writing about them, especially on GaG. Please, stop. No more...

• The stupidity of some living beings.

• Phonetics

• mathematics lol

• What's the point of living and what to do with our life.

• Why do people care what other people think of them?

• Old school people. Do they know anything about the modern world?

• Relationships, life and myself.

• Life itself. It is really complex. It has its own plans always.

• Why people think Trump would make a good president. ( speaking from an outside country)

• Politics/government

• I agree, it's ridiculous lol.

• You mean the actual politics in your country or politics in the sense of abstract ideas (political science)?

• @BlueCoyote Politics in my country