In YOUR Opinion, Does this photo look Professional Enough for nightlife photography such as pubs, nightclubs etc?

In YOUR Opinion,Does this photo look Professional Enough for nightlife photography such as pubs,nightclubs etc?

Most Helpful Girl

• yeah it does! the colours could be a little sharper or more saturated but this is still great.

Most Helpful Guy

• No, it is washed out. I wouldnguess a direct flash was used, get one that can bounce the light off the ceiling. Direct flash washes it out, flattens the facial features and creates a lot of shine like it did on one ofntheir foreheads.

I would use a good camera such as a Canaon 5D2, like I have :) , which is known for its low light capability. I wouldn't use a flash at all, I would use a higher ISO and reduce noise in post processing. I might also have a more shallow depth of field.

On the positve side, the people look great and the pose natural for young people out having fun.

What Girls Said 5

• No. It's the lighting that's off. It doesn't reflect the lighting that is most often seen in nightclub and bar photographs. I'm assuming it was a speedlight attached to the camera's hotshoe to take this shot, aimed at the subjects, which doesn't emulate typical bar and nightclub scenes. It doesn't have the energy and mood that other photographs would have of the same scene if shot in the typical style of bars and nightclubs.

• Almost... if you take a look at pictures from clubs generally there's much darker lighting. Also there's generally more of the background visible, they often use fish eye lenses I think.

• Kind of.

• yes its really good

• Yes...

What Guys Said 8

• It's good but at my clubs they have a different lens that's really cool, I don't know what its called. it's a wide lens, fish lens its called maybe? I don't know

• it's ok. a little pixelated maybe, and not your generic bunch of near-model looks club goers but nice enough crowd and professional enough format.

• I mean, I could see it on the wall of a less than great bar, but it's a generic pose and it's overexposed.

• you guys look like you can have fun, can you take your partying to Denver colorado so I can join lol.

• need more contrast

• I dont know, looks off.

• looks very bad bitrate is to low

• Sure, it would be fine enough for me.

I have a feelin' though it's not enough for you...