Do you agree with what this man did? he beat up about 6 women?

do you thing he did the right thing?

Watch here

Most Helpful Girl

• He could have broken up the fight in a calmer manner but over all yes i agree with what he did, unlike all the others that just sat by and watched...

Most Helpful Guy

• I offer no sympathy towards a group of people, regardless of gender, if they are ganging up and kicking someone on the ground when they can't defend themselves. It's just a horrible thing to do.

In hindsight, he probably could have gone up and confronted them to stop before throwing in a ton of punches. However, I was not in the situation so I can't see every angle of it all. Considering how far they were willing to go (throwing plates or whatever they did), they probably wouldn't have stopped even if he told them to and gave a threat.

I think what he did is better than just standing on the sidelines watching it go down though. I would support the guy on this one.

What Girls Said 7

• Hmm, no one was right, though I guess his solution may have been more effective than just going and confronting them.

• I don't know but... I guess these girls were high!

• Why couldn't they deal with it in a civil manner? Retorting to violence will never work. IN ANY situation. It just makes it worse.

• Because that was not a civil situation. If he didn't start OUT fighting, he would lose all of his advantages. They were on the aggressive and that was the quickest way to stop them

• Did he have any relations with the girl who was getting hit? If yes, then you stick up for family.
    But if he didn't maybe he could have tried to stop the girls from hitting the other girl. If the girls hit him, it's a free for all.

• Disgusting that nobody stepped in before to stop that bullying. Very sad situation. I don't think he was right to fight the other women. Yelling out and drawing attention to the situation may have worked better.

Disturbing video.

• Not a single person was in the right in this situation.

• Violence is wrong but I can't bring myself to care. Those girls were assholes.

What Guys Said 10

• In that case, I would argue he was justified. In his shoes, who's to say I wouldn't have taken it a step further and gone full tilt Batfleck on them? Especially if I were dating their victim! Now, I probably wouldn't go so far as branding them, but throwing through walls would be a huge temptation. Using one of them as a bat to swing at the others with might also send the message. I'd probably be emitting some animalistic growling while doing it too.

(In angry growl voice): "You wanna kick and bruise her? I will teach you EMPATHY!!!"

Those girls were shown mercy, compared to that. Here's hoping they never bully anyone again. They just gave me inspiration for a horror movie.

• Yes, I agree with it. Somebody had to do something and he was the only one who did. Everyone else just sat there watching and he did something. Good for him. There should be more people like that.

He started out just pushing that first girl away to stop her. Then they all turned on him and it became purely defensive on his part. I hope he doesn't get in any trouble for it because he should be thanked not punished.

• He did the right thing. People say men shouldn't hit women because they're weaker, but these women were ganging up on a woman who was already on the floor, so they deserved a beating. People who say they were all wrong are what's wrong with society today. Those idiots are the same kinds of people like those at the table, just pull. put their phones and watch someone get stamped on rather than help, all fucking cowards. Of course some will say talk to them, I'm sure somebody would have spoken to them already and usually in cases like this simply telling people to stop doesn't work. As for the police, it takes time for them to get there, she'd just get stamped on and further humiliated until they arrived while you stand and watch like a coward.

• I didn't watch the entire situation, but it looks like they were messing up his business. One person was being beat up by many, so in that sort of situation anyone that will help even the odds is generally on the right side. In the USA the cops would come and hand cuff all those girls, sit them on the curb and question them while cars rolled by taking videos of them being arrested and posting them on youtube to imortalize of their embarrassment, then they would all get put in the back of a police truck and be charged for battery. They'd sit in county jail until they could see a judge in the morning... They got off easy.

• Are these a bunch of Asian girls beating up some guy? Lmao, I don't know if that's funny or proving negative cliches.

Those girls were committing assault and battery, and in a group. They deserved a punch in the face. That guy is a legit crime fighter--he saw assault and battery going on, and took action.

• Yes, I would. If a woman lays hands on men she has just bought herself a ticket to the ER.
    If she is armed in some way, it will be a ticket to the morgue.

• I agree. I mean confrontation would be a nice thought but honestly would that work out? REALLY?

They were throwing PLATES. KICKING SOMEONE ON THE GROUND. Someone needed to be tased!

And if you say that he was wrong then I don't get you.

• Good on ya lads.

• wish he pulled out a gun.

• It was entertaining to say the least, however, there isn't enough information to determine whether I would agree or not. I would need to know the back story of the situation. Perhaps that girl did something extremely terrible and deserved to get beaten up. You never know.