Who do you think would win in a fight? You or me?

• Me (Asker)
  • You
I'm 134 lbs and 5'7
A UFC fight, no weapons

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

• Trained in about 6 martial arts I have no idea what your level of skill is or your style but I would approach you cautiously and not underestimate you, I'd prod you see what your capabilities are and go from there, who would win I have no idea but since I never truly fight unless put in a situation were my life is in danger that limits me a bit, but I think it would be a good fight either way.

If our skill level is the same then it comes down to our mentalities and how far we are willingly to go to win, if that's the case then I'd probably the winner.

But we're never know since we will never cross paths in reality.

What Girls Said 16

What Guys Said 23

• I'd win the fight because I'd pick the time, place, and weapons and it would be over before you knew it had begun. And older man fights smart. :)

• I"d beat the very will to live out of yo little ass LOL i1127.photobucket.com/.../animewtf11.gif

• I started martial arts when I was 8 thats 38 yrars ago. I currently study pressure point fighting, and am working on HEMA. I have never met you nor seen you fight, so I would say, that I have no idea. You never know the level of another's skill until first contact, and one of the biggest errors in fighting is underestimating your opponent.

• Me,
    I'd just bring an axe or gun
    My parents are ex-military and sat me and my siblings down once.
    They said, "If you ever have to fight. DO NOT FIGHT FAIR. USE ANYTHING YOU CAN TO MAKE THE OTHER GUY HURT."
    I took that message to heart.
    So yeah I'd chop your skull in with an axe

• damn bro, insecure much?

• You can't tell just from looking at somebody. I've known 18 stone bodybuilders who hit like girls and skinny guys who hit like Tyson.

• I would kill you with kindness <3

• Sounds like something a loser would say lol jk

• @ihatethiswebsite you know how easy it is for people to interpret things i say as "omg what a douchebag" lol so i have to play against that

• Choose your game, Mortal Kombat, Street Fighter, Injustice, I know them all.

• I got like 100 pounds on you and i'm 6 foot. But you're prob faster. It all depends, but ayyy, i'l say you win!

• You'd kick my ass, I'm sure of it.

• Hmm, I'd actually take you up on that. I love mma though I only trained in Muay Thai for a year.
    Chances are if you frequent that gym you'll beat me

• I have 20 years of martial arts, the last 7 or so concentrating on MMA, BJJ and muay thai, plus I boxed for a few years, and I outweigh you by about 100 lbs :D

We'd have a good scrap I"m sure :D

• It would be a draw.

• I don't know, there's only one way to find out.

• Sorry Bruh, you gon get rekt xD

• I've got about 100 lbs on you and a fair bit of training, so I'm going with me.

• I think I picked you, and you would pwn me, I'm super unmuscular

• You look like you train so I'd be gassed out right away.

• youd fuckin reck me

• Honestly... if someone sees yer face they're gonna shit their pants... I have told ya before... but yer face and smile are WAY TOO creepy... so ya have many chances to win even wid bodybuilders twice yer size...

• You dont look that strong tbh

• I'd take you all the way. You're probably a top contender for being 17 though. Come back in another 6-7 years.

• Do you do any martial arts/combat sports?