So I bought a reed diffuser... How does it work?

I already took it out and but the reed in it.

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• Basically, the oil seeps up into the reeds, and then as air moves on the room, th scent is spread. They are actually quite nice, I've had a few reed diffusers in the past and they have worked really well. They work best in high traffic areas so that the scent is moving around.

I currently don't have one. I'm into wax burners and candles again. I go through phases. But reed diffusers are a good option for a place you want smelling nice but don't want to have to keep checking on to see if you put the candle out or turned off the wax burner. I had mine in my bathroom and it was so lovely!

• Okay good! Yeah I clean my room and I put near my bed. Its smell like ocean. haha! So is reed a plant?

• Yea, it's basically a dried plant. The diffuser oil goes up the reed and as the air moves around it it spreads the scent.

What Guys Said 3

What Girls Said 1

• Those basically non burning inscent things?
    The wood sucks up the oil and the scent is put into the air.