If you had the power to walk through solid objects whats the first thing you would do?

Like Shadowcat, you can walk through walls, floors ceilings, anything solid if you wish to.

What would you do first with this power? If you had the power to walk through solid objects whats the first thing you would do?

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 15

• id just sprint through buildings.

• Haha no idea! Walk into places in not allowed to. Some high security area

• Honestly if I was Kitty Pride I'd wait til late in the night when everyone (people I dislike) are in a deep sleep and I'd run through their houses scaring the shit out of them like I'm a poltergeist😂 I'm dead ass serious. Or take money/jewel's from banks lol

• Go to the mall and get a bunch of stuff I want but I would be too broke to have. And then just sneak out of the back wall.

• I would walk through my professors and basically intimidate them to give me A's.

Sorry, it's come down to that.

• nothing! use the door!

• Sneak in places 😉

• Not use my front door... just walk through it. :P

• go for a run without being bothered to move around stuff

• Cry.
    I don't want this power.

• Never have to worry about hitting my hands on things, my hips, walk into things on accident, etc. :D

• Spy on all the things.

• @Ratbag666 walk through Guy fieri everytimehe goes through a restaurant and take the food out and eat it

• make a withdrawal from the bank

• I would walk through my dog cuz I want to c inside what my dog looks like 😂 To creepy?

What Guys Said 12

• I would scare people that are on the other side of the wall.

Sort of like this
    2.bp.blogspot.com/.../hands-through-wall.gif

• I wouldn't want to use that power unless and otherwise required.

• I would fall through my bed and the floor below because I had a bad nightmare. Right?

I would want to run into a burning building and phase people out of there.

• Stop using doors. It'll be great for grocery shopping when you have heavy bags in both hands and you need to open your front door!

• Can I have The Flash's powers on top of running through walls? He can phase through solid objects too, travel through time, run faster than light, and more. I'll take that and just be awesome at life forever.

• Rob a bank, walk straight through the safe, and if the cops showed up, I'd walk straight through their bullets.

• I knew you were talking about Kitty as soon as I saw your profile pic. It's Kitty right? Oh just everyday stuff except not using entrances lol

• I'd never use doors again.

• I'd try it at home first so not to look a complete tit if it didn't work.

• So after you confirm you can, what would you do?

• Walk though building, freak people out by just poking my head, hands/arms though door's and walls.
      I would never need to use keys

• If I could walk through walls , the first thing I would do is check if I really can.

• Probably nothing. Useless superpower.

• How is it useless?

• What would you use that for besides stealing banks?

• You could also phase objects as well. so for instance you could theoretically just go through traffic without problems. You could just phase out when someone takes a swing or shoots at you.

Also in the comics shadowcat could walk on air so essentially she could fly.. so you could do that too.

• Good: Save people from fires, make gran entrances
    Bad: Rob a bank, sneak around and look at hotties changing lol