How do you feel at this point in your life?

It's funny how in a year a person can change so much. Just a year ago I was feeling so sad, depressed and trying to get over so much hurt a guy caused me. Then I realised it was a experience that taught me so much and really changed my life for the better. It taught me about self-love, self-respect, to be the best person I can and to enjoy and live life. Has anyone had an experience that has changed them so much for the better?

What Guys Said 2

• Firstly, kudos to you!

I consider the current phase of my life as the 'transition period'. I'm picking up the pieces of my life after severe personal and professional setback, and starting over from scratch with renewed hope.

• Thanks! You'll get there. I know how tough times can be sometimes, but all you can do is learn and grow from it :)

• Thanks a ton for the encouragement. Appreciate that! :)

• You're welcome! :)

• Yes, last year i was feeling so bad and i give up completely until i won something that literally changed my whole life and no its not money.

What Girls Said 0