Have you prepared anything for April's fool day?

I would like to know what did you think of doing 😊
Show me your creativity.

Most Helpful Guy

• Not for this year. But I remember 3 years ago that I told one my friends that I'd be a father and I seemed desperate. He believed it xD

What Guys Said 6

• Hmmmmm, naaaah.

Some years ago, some people simulate a meteorite that striked in one beach... lol. They open a big hole in the sand, made a rock etc...
    In the morning people were all "Wtf omg omg omg" ... facepalm. But it's cool to make stuff.

• fuck totally forgot thats gonna happen. thanks for the reminder d00d

• One time I was gonna put an image of a broken screen on my dads tv via HDMI cable from my laptop and tell him I accidentally knocked it down trying to hook some cables up. But then I taught I might cause him to have a heart attack so I didn't do it.

• No I have not

• I forgot all about it lol

• I'm actually going to tell my crush I want to go on a date with her because I find her adorable, but it being April fools day is making me think twice..

What Girls Said 2

• I want to do the classic "bucket of water on door" thing. Where you leave the door cracked open and put a bucket of water on top so it'll fall on the persons head when they open the door. :P

• yeah I'm just gonna sleep and cry a lot.