Do you believe in time travel? if the future happend... what is a timeline... different room... how summon someone from the future? many lies?

do you believe in this theory?

Most Helpful Girl

• Do you believe in not having 6 different profiles?

Most Helpful Guy

• Time travel is obviously possible -_- it's quantum/physics in science. It's not fiction! It happens with particles all the time!

But with people? That's WAY more complicated. Something similar happened, and a ten second time lapse may have occurred, but everyone involved was injured and refused to confess

What Girls Said 1

• time travel is not possible.
    if possible we would not be travelling to our own past of future, but to an alternate dimension, not ours.

What Guys Said 6

• I do believe it is possible and I also believe the US Government has had the ability to time travel since the 1940's. They accidentally discovered time travel during the "alleged" Philadelphia Experiment that they say never took place, but actually did.

• Time travel to the past, I think it's practiccally impossible. To the future, there is a remote chance.

• Nope I don't think that's possible. Entropy, we have a direction in time. Only forward and cannot go backwards in time. What's done is done

• I don't understand the physics behind the idea of time travel, so I would have to say I do not believe in time travel based on my current understanding of the universe, but it's interesting science fiction.

• According to Albert Einstein and Stephen Hawking yes it is possible, I believe it's real but it's something that should stay lost.

• Nope because we'd have been visited already