What's great about being 20?

Yeah I just turned 20. Ta-da! so what's so great about it? I still can't buy booze nor a handgun. I guess I'm an "adult" adult now, but it just feels like being 19 over again.

Most Helpful Girl

• woooooo happy birthday!!!
    WHO CARES? ur out of the 1's! ur entering a new decade! be happy woooooooooo !!! :D

Most Helpful Guy

• Nothing really lol. But happy birthday man hope you have a good one!

What Girls Said 13

• I don't know people younger than you find you hot!

• Nothing really. It's just one of those in between years lol
    But happy birthday!

• 0|1
  • Happy belated BIRTHDAY :)

I guess you get to look down on the 19yr olds now lol and you're not a "teen" any more.

• I have a friend of mine who said it sucks being 20 because every time you say "I'm 20" people automatically assume you can drink and then they get disappointed when they realize that you can't. But happy birthday this is the last year before you can legally drink.

• I'm 18 and can buy anything. But I still feel 16. Age isn't a big deal I'm 19 in 20 days and people are asking me what I'm doing and I'm like uhhh I'm going to be at course for my birthday and I'm making myself a cake on Saturday. Just another year older.

• Happy birthday :) Nothing so special really, except you are a year away form being legal to drink I suppose other than that that's all I have. I'm 19 but sometimes I still feel 18.

• I'm turning 21 in 12 days and I'm excited. 20 was lame. You're not a teen anymore but you still can't legally drink. It's pointless lol!

• I dunno. 18 and 19 are the big ages up here in Canada where we are legal. I think it's dumb that's the U. S. Has the law that you have to be 21 to purchase smokes/booze get into bars etc.

• Cigs are 18. The rest is 21. It used to be 19 in Idaho until the 80's. I was born on my aunt's 19th birthday so she was out getting drunk for the first time (legally). I wish I had my body and energy at 20 but everything else, I would have at my current age lol.

• lol thanks for clarifying, I had no idea that the cigarette age was different or anything. You learn something new everyday!

• Hmmm... I haven't found anything special about being 20 either! I guess being an Adult Adult?:p

• whats great about being 20 is your not in your 30's

• Lol. The joys of being American...

• Absolutely nothing.

What Guys Said 18

• I felt old for a while when I was 20 xD. Well, there's nothing special with it actually, you're just starting a new decade, just make it count!

• I hated turning 20 (even though in my country I could already drink by 18) because it was when I figured out that I had to start acting like an adult. Got really depressed and didn't know what to do with my life.

But things get better. I'm loving my 30s. :D

• What's great about it is you're not turning 30

• Being no longer a teenager.

• Nothing really it's the same as 21, 22, 23 and so on.

• You are no longer a teenager, so you can criticize them whenever you want now.

• American I'm guessing? Tough times... Must be frustrating not being able to buy alcohol when at 18 I can :) :P

• Because there are too many college idiots for it to be legal

The trickle-down effect, u know?

• It was slow and painful, upon turning 20 I'm like "Oh fuck come on!" one fucking year BIG FUCKING DEAL.

• Good ol' USA.
    I have a handgun and have been buying booze for a year already. I love Canada

• You're closer to your death?

• I turned 20 on this March 20

• Nothing.

• I've come to the conclusion that no other age will top 17 for me NO OTHER AGE

• i did everything during my teens.

• Getting more power, but you will get more power in years ahead

• well where im from i can buy drink at 18 and get a gun at 16 the only thing i can't do is rent cars or run for president

• at 20 you can get into the older night clubs and get away from the 16 , 17 year olds who use fake id

• There's nothing great being in yer 20s during 10s... in 80s it'd be AWESOME being in yer 20s...