Guys answer this?

Guys if a woman straight up told you she was very proud to have sucked your dick cause to her you are the sexiest man on the planet, how would you think and what would you feel?

Most Helpful Guy

• If I could tell she was being honest and genuine, that would be like the most flattering thing to ever hear!

What Guys Said 17

• I would think "I hope that means she wants to suck it again. Like right now."

• Well dunno but gonzo guys would swell in their pride and heads etc. As for me can't say till it happens lol hugz hope it helps

• That only happens in porn or if she is your girlfriend or wife.

• Tell me something I don't know, bak on ur knees sloot

• I would feel weird and hope she said that on accident.

• If there was such thing as too much of a compliment this'd be it.

• How is it too much?

• doesn't make any sense. I said this to someone i loved. I hope i didn't offend him cause i meant it.

• I'm sorry it doesn't make sense to you. But um yeah good luck with that.

• That's a weird thing to say.

• its would be funny and cute honestly lol

• its cool i know :P

• i would be in love lol

• I would probably be so happy, I would wake up

• I feel happy and give her my dick to play

• I would marry her.

• flattered, ? happy, id feel the same way if i was given the opportunity to lick her out as well

• A crush from class or some ugly lady on the street? My thoughts and feelings would be very different depending on who says it.
    If it's someone I can be comfortable with then I would be very flattered. She likes me and giving something I love to receive. If it's someone I can't be comfortable with then I would think that something is wrong with her at the moment or she might be dangerous.

• I'd know she was lying, because I'm overweight and I have a small penis.

• i would start runing cause she is obviously a serial killer that will maintain my head in a jar... .

What Girls Said 1

• Men would get an automatic boner 😂