What is the naughtiest moment in your school days that you can remember?

Updates:
I was playing with shock pen with other students on school.

0|0
10|9

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

• Let's see, in Kindergarten, I looked up Mrs. Fischer's dress when I was supposed to be napping. In Junior high I skipped most of it, miracle I passed. In high school, I started a movement to throw text books out the window, organized a protest and a 700 person walk out, due to not being allowed to wear shorts before memorial day (April was hot that year) I didn't participate, so I got extra credit for staying. Then I was smoking in the boys bathroom, because everybody knows that smoking ain't allowed in school.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 9

• Skipping it? Lol

1|1
    0|0
  • Skipped lessons, left the school because I didn't want to be there for a whole day, back chatted to the point where I almost got slapped, graffiti'd, walked out of lessons. Man I hated school.

0|0
    0|0
  • Playing truth or dare in 8th grade and having a guy reach down my shirt to get the glowsticks that were around my neck out.

0|0
    0|0
  • One time, I took a toilet paper and put water on it. Then i threw it onto the bathroom ceiling and walked away.

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't know. Skipping school a lot, doing drugs and going to class higher than a kite, (pot, LSD) drinking at school , smoking in the bathrooms. Choose one.

0|0
    0|0
  • Uhhh i talked back to my teacher

0|0
    0|0
  • I fucked my math teacher

0|1
    0|0
  • playing footsie under the desk with this hot guy

0|0
    0|0
  • does skipping school count?

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 8

• I kept asking the teacher permission to go the bathroom, and he wouldn't give it. Next thing I knew I'd crapped my pants! I was so furious, I grabbed a big fistful of stools from inside my pants, and ran to the front of the classroom and began slapping the teachers face in a rage. He ran from the room with his face covered with my feces, vomiting as he stumbled down the hall!

0|0
    0|0
  • Please don't use the word naughty... Anyways, probably when I had my laser pointer pen... Need I say more?

0|0
    0|0
  • Sex in girls' toilet.

0|0
    0|0
  • Skipped it

0|0
    0|0
  • Sex in the locker rooms with cheerleaders.

0|0
    0|0
  • I lost my virginity in my high school auditorium bathroom...

0|0
    0|0
  • Holy mother of cow...
    This misogynist price is back...
    Is a cow a mother in your country?

0|0
    0|0
  • the creepy indian returns

0|0
    0|0