Do you believe in God?

• Yes
  • No

Most Helpful Girl

• Yes, I do believe in God.

My opinion is... If we're 'smart' we will realize 'as soon as possible' that this world and everything inside it were created by 'Something That Very Very Amazing'! Because, theories that says that this world 'was--and still--here by itself' is not logic. If people always starts to find 'the root of a cause', why people never want to find this wonderful world's Creator. This world is great. Earth, sky, another planet, another dimensions, even humans with complicated suits inside their body... It will never be here without God. It's very odd to find that all that great things are here by itself.

Maybe some people says that religions and God aren't logic. But guys... We must think about what we sees too, we must realize it! This amazing things. We can't be stubborn after find that mortals, actually, weren't evolution result of 'un-living creatures in the warm pond'. :)

Most Helpful Guy

• Never have, never will. I am not convinced by peer pressure.

No wonder they had to kill off some nonbelievers to instill enough fear in the population to just let the churches roam freely. Luckily they don't do that anymore.

What Girls Said 11

• We have zero females believing. Where are all those antiabortion idiots? The hypocrisy on this website is incredibly increased

• Yes I do believe in God.

• I believe in an creator of the universe but not a personal god.

• Yes I do

• Erm I do 🙃

• Yes & no.

• Of course I do.

• Yes I do. It would be futile for anyone to challenge my belief and faith in God, because it's unshakable.

• Nope

• No, but it would be terrible if it/he/she existed.

• I can't.

What Guys Said 16

• i believe the universe and its wonders are too marvelous and complicated to be random... but i do not believe in god the way Christians do. i believe that god is part of everything "turn a stone and you will find me there". i believe god and devil are used by MEN to further their wealth and power.

• Yes, I do.

• I guess there is a God if you have faith there is. If you don't have faith, then no.

Personally? I think you'll rarely meet an atheist in a foxhole.

• Yes I do, we talk all the time. :)

• Yes I do, proudly.

• I believe in multiple gods, chief of whom is Wodan.

• Nope and I probably never will

• which one?

• ... like the someone said... of course I believe in jesus.. otherwise vampires wouldn't be afraid of crucifixes..

• Not at all. I believe that what we call gods were actually alien entities

• yeah i do.

• I believe in something, just not religion. Religion is all man-made bullshit.

• Nope, god is just a myth. Not want to be a follower

• No, I am an atheist.

• Yes surely.

• Which God? YHWH