Why does my stomach do this?

Okay, I hardly eat. I dint eat anything at school and have a little shot of apple juice and that's it, and I pretend to my mum when I get home that I made something for myself when I really didn't make anything.
But yesterday I had a double grilled chicken burger and French fries and that was it. And I had a mini pizza tonight and I'm feeling really sick my stomach keeps rumbling I feel as if any moment in going to puke.
Why do I feel like this?

Most Helpful Guy

• Because you usually barely ever eat, because you're starving yourself, apparently

Maybe you should eat normally?

• I'm not starving myself. I don't know how to eat normally. Thanks anyway

• Theoretically fruit, vegetables, rice and meat, I guess.

Most Helpful Girl

• Because its not used to food. Imagine if you always ate vegan but then one day are 2 pounds of ribs. You would probably get really sick because your stomach wouldn't be able to process it.

The same thing is happening to you but with any food because you barely it. I don't eat much either and the few times I eat something I'm not used to eating, the same happens to me and it feels awful.

Don't starve yourself because you'll end up having a lot of issues. A LOT. Instead, find a healthy diet and work out (assuming you're doing this because of your weight)

What Guys Said 3

• To put it bluntly, you're not eating properly. You need 3 balanced meals a day. Don't skip any.

• Because you are not used to the oils most likely.

• you stomach isn't used to get food so much. so its possible that you ate a lot at once thats why its happening, or sometimes when you eat anything it didn't get digest easily,

What Girls Said 0