This girl living here illegally led me on then went to get another guy, should I report her to immigration?

It would be a good revenge.

• Do it
  • Don't do it

Most Helpful Girl

• I don't care if she hurt your feelings. She is not obligated to date you. Saying she hurt your feelings is literally the argument of a five year old. Don't tear apart a family because you got your feelings hurt princess. You sound like an ass I would not want to date you either.

• Her fucking family isn't here, she's alone

• That's good for you, but I'm still deporting this girl. I hope she likes going back to poverty

• Stop talking your voice is lowering the IQ of anyone fifty miles from you.

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 0

What Guys Said 6

• Revenge is a personal choice, if you want to take revenge then you can take. You know for sure that she is an illegal immigrant? right?

In that case you can certainly report her to immigration!.

• Did she use you in anyway to her own benefit to gain something? If she did do that, use you and then left you, I think she has it coming. Otherwise you're better off not being a dick.

• Don't hurt he and her family just because she hurt your feelings.

• That's just harsh, man.

• I'm not to be fucked with

• Do it before Trump does!

• Move on and find another girl.