Finish the sentence... WHAT was I thinking when?

For example (true story)
What was I thinking when I asked out that hot Japanese guy? What was I thinking when I went through my rock phase and had postsrz of metellica? What was I thinking when I threw away my credit card?
by the way I'm doing research for psychology, that's the reason for this question and I'm off work with nothing to do, feeling sick in bed, so no b. s please

Most Helpful Guy

• ... last week the world in Belgium (where I live) stood still?
    I was thinking about how unbelievable it was that such drama happened so close to home :-(
    I was also afraid that even after the attacks it would be so difficult to get the underlying problem under control. For months in a row our doors have been wide open to refugees. Of which 99% are real refugees but terrorists had a good chance to mix with them, with false documents, and get to Western Europe in large numbers :o
    We could easily have 1000+ terrorists among us who are waiting silently to strike :-(

Most Helpful Girl

• I ate this banana!

What Guys Said 14

• What was I thinking when I wasted the last remains of my money on expensive notebooks that I don't even use anymore?

• What was I thinking when I took a 5 hour long nap today?

• What was I thinking when I was making that front flip over that rope, when I never did those before, like EVER

• There's plenty more around the corner, lol

• I chose my username for GAG :(

• What was I thinking when I thought it would be a good idea to learn how to think?

• I bought that car?

• what was i thinking when i had feelings for someone.

• Feelings are just chemical reactions

• but i seriously hate feelings, i wish i could live without them.

• I said nothing

• Came inside my kids mother

• What was I thinking when I saw the grammar of the question?

• When I sent that message, it was so random

• do you have anything to do? or its your fucking homework? get out of here

• I'm off work , at home alone, doing research for psychology topics

• Wot da fuck was I thinkin' when I didn't hit on a chick passin' by a few days ago... shit nobody'd pay attention.. but again I chickened out... fuck ma stupidness...

1 private opinion(s)
Only the asker and the opinion owner can see it. Learn more

What Girls Said 10

• What was I thinking... when I made a rash decision and deactivated my last GaG account 😪😂

• What was I thinking when I decided to date my ex-boyfriend?
    What was I thinking when I thought my old best friend actually respected me?
    What was I thinking when I thought I could trust people?
    What was I thinking when I thought it would be a good idea to tell my boyfriend "I wonder if I'd be a scratcher in bed"?

• When I sat here all day planning a memorial day weekend trip to Vegas, but didn't tell the 12 people there's only 4 bed's in the room I booked lmfao 😂 Oh well they'll be too drunk to realize anyway. Better buy an air mattress😂 I ain't 💩 I'm just trying to make memories lol.

• What was I thinking when I didn't trust my gut feeling?

• When I popped that pimple.
    I ripped my fucking skin off that day >:OOO

• What was I thinking when I started a friends with benefits relationship with him?

• What was I thinking when I slept with my ex.

• what was I thinking when I couldn't sleep last night

• What was I Thinkin when I made this my profile?

• what was I thinking when I went toe to toe with a guy bigger than me