I'm so ugly and old Guy's don't even look in my direction anymore, any suggestions on how to change my look to be more attractive?

Most Helpful Guy

• Thanks a. lot! If you're old, then I must be dead!!! And quit whining. I think your self-perception is bent, like them people who look like skeletons but when they look in the mirror see a fat person looking back. If your body looks as good as your face, you'te a good-lookin' woman! Knock it off before I call the waaaaaaambulance!!!

• I'm very sorry. I didn't mean to offend you. That was no my intention

• I'm kidding, as always, about being offended. It's clearly not beauty you're lacking, but self-confidence.

Most Helpful Girl

• This has to be a troll question. You're 23-years-old and you're calling yourself old? You're also calling yourself ugly. Either you are trolling, or you are just trying to get everyone on this site to tell you how beautiful and young you are. Questions like this irritate me. When someone is actually ugly, no one ever takes them seriously because of girls like you.

What Guys Said 13

• I do not think you are bad looking, but it is hard to be sure from your picture. Why do you use one that is such poor quality? You should change it to one that is better qality.

• If I was single, I'd date you. I have a thing for blondes :)

Anyway, the reason why guys aren't looking your way is probably due to the way you're carrying yourself. Maybe you have a grouchy disposition so guys don't even bother. Just think that there women out there that have it much worse than you do. You need to be more appreciative with what you have.

• Women twice your age look younger and trick men by getting plastic surgery. Perhaps you could give that a shot.

• Judging by your pixelated profile picture you look decent.

• There is absolutely nothing wrong with you. If the rest of you is as god as your face then you have nothing to worry about..

• Are you the girl to whom the pharmacy woman told you look like 32?

• .. thats a bit of a harsh thing to say... I mean lets be honest , you are a long way from ugly and old... a lonnnnnng way.. If its just a bit of affirmation you want... then here goes... Noooo.. you're young and gorgeous!!!

• your not that old looking wise, actually you look pretty cute and attractive to me.

• Ugly and old? Your self image is really out of whack. You might consider therapy.

• Your not confident because your pretty good looking

• Google "troll face"
    You look like that

Don't troll people too much. mmk?

2 private opinion(s)
Only the asker and the opinion owner can see it. Learn more

What Girls Said 6

• Stop this self-loathing and make an effort to become confident instead. Confidence is attractive. You're not old either, if 23 is your real age. 80 is old. 23 is not even close to old. You need a reality check.

• For a start I wish I was your age and looked like you! You're young and you're a very pretty girl, if you're old then I must be ancient! I'd love to look like you ! Believe me you are far from ugly.

• use argon oil every night before you sleep. also drink a lot of water. and exercise everything can be overcome.

• Hun, you're not ugly. Just have confidence, not cocky, but love yourself. And men will be drawn to that.

• I don't think your looks are the problem if that's you. It could be your body language.

• Old? Are you joking? I guess my youthful years are over soon then. And stop it, you're attractive. I think you're probably shy and need more confidence, clearly.