What will you do when you have a crush on someone?

Most Helpful Guy

• Hide.

Most Helpful Girl

• Nothing at all I'm a chicken. I'll just stare at them from a far and be on my best behavior and follow them around like a secret agent. If I do get to know them better that is if they talk to me first lol I'd say it in a joke or just get fed up and blurt it out or say nothing ever... but it has never worked 😢😔 so I'll die alone with my 22 cat's... but I'm ok with that now! After so long you stop caring.

What Guys Said 5

• Try to get as many looks at them as I can. And that's pretty much it.

• Fantasize about them, stalk them, then get a restraining order. I'll know she's the one when no restraining order is issued.

• Howl at the moon.

• Walk up, tell her "Hey, I think you're attractive"

• nothing! Because women have only ever rejected me so I've given up

What Girls Said 6

• ignore them and act uninterested

• Nothing. I've learned my lesson.

• I will flirt with them until they are mine. It works like 90% of the time. IT worked with my boyfriend. Dunno how tho...

• try to ignore them yet, get to know more about them

• i just stare at them. dont smile, just stare. until they realize i've been looking at them more then a normal human looks at another human. then when i kind of got their attention from that, i'll walk by. maybe more then ones just to make sure they noticed. and then somehow that actually works. the majority of the time the guy will come up to me. but if he still doesn't, i miight come up to him.

• Think about them often