Is it unattractive or geeky to play the flute?

• Yes
  • No

Most Helpful Guy

• My father in law was a tough man. In and out of jail all his life. Had more fights than most pro boxers. Was no stranger to a drink and a fight. Got him drunk one night and he took my daughters flute and had me hypnotised for 20 minutes. I ain't no sensitive type but it nearly had me in tears. Music's beautiful. It speaks a language we all understand in a fractured, crazy world. It's the opposite of geeky. It's art

Most Helpful Girl

• No way! I've been playing flute for almost 15 years now. It's one of the most versatile orchestral instruments around and takes years to master. There's nothing geeky or unattractive about playing an instrument.

What Guys Said 8

• I don't see anything unattractive or geeky about playing any instrument. Playing music is an art. Requires a creative mind. A creative mind is a big plus in many other parts of life.

• Is it the skin flute? If so definitely not... In all seriousness it's not unattractive nor geeky. The fact you can play an instrument is actually quite attractive, it shows you have a creative mind ;)

• No it means you're probably intelligent. That's attractive.

• Since no one said it, yet. Only when you play my flute.

• It's attractive, music is music

• I'd be more attracted to you if you played the cello or the guitar, but a flute ain't bad either.

• What the skin flute?

• Can always play my flute. Sonata in B-flat.

What Girls Said 6

• I don't see how playing a particular instrument makes you unattractive or geeky

• I particularly like it when someone knows how to play a musical instrument, I find it pree attractive.

• I think its attractive playing any kind of instrument :))

• Why would it be?

• Clearly men don't think so.

• No. On the contrary it is attractive.