I feel like a woman trapped in a hot mans body. What should I do?

Any advice gagers. I just woke up this way.

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 23

• 1. Okay one thing is for sure that you are confident that you're one hot girl even if you are a man for that matter 'hot' stays :D <3
    2. For some reason you think that men have better lives, more power, less responsibilities etc wherein you crave to be a man even if subconsciously
    3. Maybe you also woke up feeling powerful at least till the point you got out of bed
    4. Something about a man or men that is in close context to you has been troubling you
    5. This explains that dream / feeling :)

• It was just for April fools. I switched to a man's picture lol

I'm perfectly happy being a woman 💋

• ha ha ha ha you sure fooled me there lol - I sure missed out on this April Fool's thing on GAG this time :D Thank you beautiful young lady for liking my opinion too <3 <3 <3

• Well change your name for a start, it's too feminine for you. I think bellguy. And trust me on this, I know all about fashion (since I'm a woman, you need to change

33.media.tumblr.com/.../...02zJfR1sxcftfo1_400.gif

Maybe try a nice v-neck jumper or something

• How the heck did you change your name?

• Fine don't tell 😭

• *innocently twiddles thumbs* *swings leg back and forth* puts toes on the ground and sheepishly grinds them into the floor* Bell girl. . . am I. . . am I cute?

• I made a schoolboy (girl) error - I don't know anymore - I posted a few opinions as Wonder Woman so I have to leave my Wonder Woman avatar up for a day or two or the opinions I submitted make no sense at all (Okay before anyone else says it, my opinions usually don't make sense anyway LoL)

• Just waking up like that, no slow build up?

• Hey sexy pm me ;)
    Wish I woke up in that body id fap all day hehehe

• Go see a gender identity therapist, they will help guide you through process of getting a sex change so you can transform your self from a hot Guy to a sexy woman.

• once you've pumped out all of that tasty (but corrupting) seed you'll turn back to normal.
    I'm an expert in this, my body is all yours until you are done ;)

• Ah... souka... It was April fools.

I guess I'll wait until I get my regular gender back to post anymore then lol

• I remember that April Fool's prank. I remember thinking: "Crap! Is this what goes through Bruce Jenner's mind? I want out of this nightmare! This is just messed up and wrong!"

• Well your back to normal now so that's what matters.

• It's most likely an April fools thing. The universe is trolling you.

• Surgeryyyyyy
    Seriously though, if you're sure of this

• Take me now! I want some of that sexual chocolate! Oh yeah!

• I recommend breaking free

• Hahahaha don't worry it will be over soon

• Sounds like you got a problem, lemme be your solution 😉😘

• It's just a dream. You will wake up soon.
    It's just a dream... just a dream...

• I want that hot man... in my pussy

• Hurry have a fapathon

• Wow over night? Somebody slipped earbuds in during the night and played 'im a hot man girls love me' in a loop. I remember Steve Wright made a joke about that. He was learning a language in his sleep. Put the headphones on a drifted off. This is the 80s so the record start skipping during the night. He woke and for the rest of the day he could only stutter in Spanish

• Ahhhhahahaha and you look like Andre xD

• Don't rush into anything

• Well, you could go back to sleep...

What Girls Said 8