If from today on you needed to use only one means of transport, what would it be?

Let's say that "public transport" can be seen as one means of transport.
So you'll have to make the choice: either use a car, or a plane, boat, public transport, a bicycle, motorbike...
You'll even need to go to your dates this way :D

• Car
  • Public transport
  • Bicycle
  • Motor bike
  • Plane
  • Other

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

• I want a high-speed rail system!

• Don't they have those in the USA? In Europe we have high speed trains and I know that for example in Japan they have bullet trains too...
      You found a hole in the market Dodgers, time to found a high speeds train company :D

• MH is all yours and I hope you'll get you high speed trains Dodgers!

What Girls Said 5

• Where's the flying carpet option?

• Car, hands down.

• Yeah I'd also have to choose the car... I'm not living in a town where public transport is really good. Like one bus an hour to two nearby cities. Than the need for 1 train + one more bus to get to work. Not realistic :-(

• I would take a motorcycle but being as we get 6 months of wither I think I will just stick with my 4x4 truck.

• Haha yeah with those wintery conditions out there I guess a motorbike would take more than special skills & tires to keep it on the road :o
      Do special tires for such conditions exist for motor bikes?

• Not that I'm aware of. Besides I have my snowmobile for the winters.

• Yeah and I don't need to ask if there are special snowmobiles for the winter haha!
      I've seen some pics of the sort of tires your truck would drive on, I'm certain those can handle the snow :D

• A portal like in COD O YESSA

• Small Plane ✈️

• Haha yeah I'd miss that if I'd have to choose the car... flying is my hobby.

What Guys Said 9

• I was gonna say bicycle because I love my bicycle and especially in my country the bike is really the best and easiest means of transport (along with public transport) but the problem is that I love traveling to far away countries and that becomes sort of difficult if you can only ride a bike. So I'd have to say airplane. But if I could choose two, I'd go with plane and bicycle.

• Google for "aerocar"... the combination of car & plane exists :D

• Those are really cool but I'm unfortunately not allowed to drive motorized vehicles of any sort (cars, motorbikes etc.) because my eyesight is too bad. So unless they'll invent flying bicycles or flying bodysuits (affordable to normal people like me), I'll have to stick to airplanes...

• Haha once upon a time they tried it out with rocket packs attached to a guy but it was not so stable :-(

• I pretty much only use my car as it is, so...

• Yeah in the end that's the solution most of us would choose...

• Public transport but it's down here, because of a terrorist attack.

• Jep, unfortunately... so sad and it does not look like a situation that will be over together.

• Helicopter.

• Millennium Falcon.

• Unicorn bitch

• Slave.

• Teleporter.

• On foot... I always go on foot... so I don't mind much about public transit...

I can walk for like 2-3 hours non-stop... no big deal...

• Me too! When I need to relax that's exactly what I do. As from the second hour of hiking the relaxing begins :D

• I'm a guy by da way...

• Haha I know... the ultimate 1st of April joke :D