What do you look for in a friend?

What qualities?

1|0
10|8

Most Helpful Guy

• Honesty, thats what I look for in friends and any type of relationship.
    I dont expect people to be perfect but I do expect them to be open and honest, if they are lie then maybe they aren't even my friends to begin with.

1|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Honesty, loyalty, forgiving, friendly, kind, down to earth and so many other great qualities

1|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 7

• Trustworthiness and general compatibility.

1|0
    0|0
  • >Nothing
    >Nothing
    >You guessed it
    >nothing

1|0
    0|0
  • Only one thing.
    Faithfulness.

3|0
    0|0
  • must be honest, loyal and caring, and funny as hell

1|0
    0|0
  • Enjoying their company and find them easy to make conversation with

1|0
    0|0
  • Hmm, everyone looks for something different, but I think some things are universal. Everyone wants there friend (s) to be reliable, trustworthy, and just a good friend. (Kinda sounds like what you want out of a dog XD)

1|0
    0|0
  • Money.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 9

• If they like me back!

1|0
    0|0
  • honesty, loyalty, open-mindedness, a good set of values, intellect, individuality, and goal oriented. I need someone who's passionate about something and wants to grow, just like me. also, i hate basic bitches. If you got nothing to talk about except Kim Kardashian I can't hang out with you.

2|0
    0|0
  • Loyalty, honesty, kindness, and someone who you can just have fun with. Also be a sholder to cry on if need be

1|0
    0|0
  • Honest, doesn't talk down to there peers, trustworthy, outgoing, smart, friendly, sociable, communicates, takes out time of there own to hang out with there friends.

1|0
    0|0
  • Loyalty, honesty and a sense of humor for the most part. Same as what I look for in a partner.

1|0
    0|0
  • good humor, being comfortable with me and has good advice.

1|0
    0|0
  • Not disturbing me A LOT. XD

1|0
    0|0
  • Respect, honesty, scencebof humour and simular interests I guess.

1|0
    0|0
  • Loyalty humor trust serious at times expresses with a lot of emojis! :D

1|0
    0|0